When it comes to locating the finest in factory outlet shopping, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets is among the top attractions. Some of this could be attributed to its location, and some of it may be the deals shoppers can find. However, for most outlet mall visitors, it is the ability to find a great selection of brand name quality stores all in lone convenient location.
Location, Location, Location
Wrentham Village Premium Outlets is within close proximity to Boston, which makes it popular for residents, visitors and even college students. Getting there to take advantage of the savings couldn’t be easier, no matter what your mode of transportation may be:
- By car, the Wrentham Outlets will be found at Route 1A in Wrentham at the intersection of I-495.
- For regular local bus lines, simply take the Gray Line of Boston.
- For tour bus options, you can generally take advantage of this by selecting the Boston Common Coach, which works with hotels in Boston and Cambridge as well as the colleges and universities of Boston.
- Taxi or limos are also options. Contact Foxfield Transportation, Franklin Taxi or All Occasion Transportation to get more information about these methods of transportation to the outlet mall.
What You Will Find
The list of brands and stores you will find here at Wrentham Village Premium Outlets can be best described as diverse and impressive. Additionally the list is lengthy, which is why there’s only a few from each category listed here:
- 7 for All Mankind
- American Apparel
- Calvin Klein
- Ed Hardy
- Gap Outlet
- Lucky Brand
- Michael Kors
- Nike Factory Store
- Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th
- True Religion Brand Jeans
- Under Armour
- And much, much more
- Gap Outlet – Kids & Baby
- Gymboree Outlet
- Nautica / Kids
- Osh Kosh B’gosh
- Polo Ralph Lauren Children
- And so much more
- Nine West
- Ugg Australia
- And that’s just a partial list
In addition there are plenty of other fine selections for different shopping needs. For example:
- Fine leather and luggage can be found at Coach, Coach Men’s and Kate Spade.
- Accessories and jewelry are available at such locations as Fossil, Swarovski and Zales Outlet.
- Housewares and home furnishings are best found at places including Restoration Hardware and Williams-Sonoma Outlet.
- Gifts and specialty items are located at stores such as Brookstone, Harry & David plus Yankee Candle.
Other Things to Know
However you choose to get there, you can find Wrentham Outlets easily. Not only that but there’s ample parking as well. In addition to all of the fine shopping selections, you can also find plenty to choose from for eating at the food court. For your convenience there’s also:
- Information Center
- Stroller Rentals
- Wheelchairs Available
- And of course restrooms with baby changing areas, places to buy outlet gift cards and even a useful cell phone charging station
You can also find a list of events for the entire shopping center as well as individual stores. It seems there is always a sale, event or sales event going on at Wrentham. The standard hours are Monday through Saturday from 10 am until 9 pm and 10 am – 6 pm on Sunday. Keep in mind, the hours are extended during the summer and holidays may cause hours to be extended or occasionally shortened.
By checking online prior to visiting the Boston or Cambridge area, you may want to look into lodging packages that offer shopping discounts, trips or other specials as part of their promotional efforts with Wrentham. While in the area make sure you also check out some of the other attractions such as the Diamond Hill Vineyards in Cumberland Rhode Island or the Museum of Natural History at Roger Williams Park in Providence Rhode Island.