About Van Heusen
Who knew that when father and son Moses and Isaac Phillips started selling woolen shirts out of carts to miners working in Appalachian Pennsylvania in 1881 that it would launch one of today’s most popular fashion brands? Isaac Phillips met John Manning Van Heusen, and in 1919 they created the Phillips-Van Heusen alliance. Today, the brand is known for a lot more than just dress shirts.
Today’s Van Heusen stores offer fashionable clothing for men and women, from casual to classy and everything in between. One of the things that Van Heusen is best known for is the fact that they sell luxury clothing at a fraction of the cost of other fashion brand names. You will get clothing that is of the highest quality, but you aren’t going to pay designer prices. That is a promise from the Van Heusen brand, and one that they have kept for more than a hundred years.
Van Heusen Outlet Stores
When you shop at Van Heusen stores, you are already getting great discounts. You can save even more money when you shop at the outlet stores, which are located throughout the United States. You will find the exact same merchandise you would see in traditional retail stores, but at a fraction of the price. In some cases, items can be marked down as low as 70% off the regular retail prices. When you are looking for fashionable, well-made clothing, shopping at Van Heusen outlet stores is a terrific way to save money.
Find Van Heusen in Other Popular Stores
Not only can you shop for Van Heusen fashions at the traditional retail stores and at outlet stores, there are a number of other places where you will be able to find these affordable fashions. Some of your favorite department stores carry this popular line of clothing. In addition to the stores where you would normally expect to find Van Heusen fashions, you can also shop for them at:
- JC Penney
When these stores have their regular sales, expect to find some great deals on all of your favorite fashions from this popular brand. Sometimes you can get even better deals than you would find in the outlet stores.
Obviously, Van Heusen is known for shirts, and there is a very good reason why. This is a brand that has focused on quality shirts since its inception. For instance, a tee shirt isn’t just a tee shirt. At least it isn’t when you are talking about the Micropoly Crew Neck Short Sleeve Pullover. Available in navy, new black and aqua Poseiden, this comfortable shirt looks great with a pair of jeans or with a nice pair of trousers. Other popular shirts for men include:
- Micropoly Chest Pocket Polo – This is a comfortable and breathable shirt that is great for warmer weather. It has a two-button placket and a left breast pocket. This shirt is available in yellow almond buff, red syrah and orange ginger spice.
- Textured Dress Shirt – This is a must-have for any man’s wardrobe, even if he isn’t the type to dress up. This is a button down shirt comes in a variety of popular colors, with black and white being the most popular. It has a spread collar, and looks great with a suit or with a pair of nice jeans.
- Fashion Polo – This is a two-toned polo with a finely-striped body and solid chest. This is a shirt that men can wear anywhere, whether they are in a business meeting or out on the golf course. This shirt, with a three-button placket is available in a variety of colors, including grey high rise, blue forever blue and aqua slate.
- V-Neck Pullover – This is a tee shirt that has a bit of a dressy look to it. It is made from 100% cotton, and can easily be worn with trousers or jeans at a variety of functions and activities. It is available in a wide array of colors, including purple velvet morning and grey gargoyle.
Today’s man needs to look sharp in the business world. This is where the Van Heusen Classic Dress collection comes in. This collection offers a great selection of shirts, trousers, accessories and more. You will always be dressed for success when you buy items from this well-made and affordable collection. This is just one of the popular collections available for men. The classic sport collection lets you be sporty and fashionable at the same time with clothing from this collection. Choose from a wide selection of shirts, trousers and more.
Van Heusen Rewards Program
In addition to the terrific deals you already get on Van Heusen fashions, when you shop at the retail stores you can get even more perks. The Van Heusen Rewards Program offers discounts and sales that members of the general public aren’t privy to, and membership is free. Here is what you will get when you sign up for this popular program:
- Receive a $10 coupon when you join
- Receive 500 bonus points when you join
- Invitations to members-only events
- Receive email notifications about upcoming sales
- Receive a Birthday Bonus
- Earn rewards certificates
When you want the latest in fashions for men, plus a great selection of women’s fashions, you can find what you are looking for at Van Heusen retail and outlet stores. Don’t forget to look for this popular brand in your favorite department stores. You will look great in timeless fashions without having to spend a fortune to do it.