So if you aren’t already familiar with what you can find, consider this a crash course in all things outlet mall shopping. Keep in mind the easiest way to find what you want is to do a simple search. For example you can search in your hometown, your state or anywhere you may want to visit to first see if there are any outlet mall locations. You can also search by your favorite brands to see if they have any outlet store locations.
All Things Clothing
The majority of outlet malls are still clothes stores. You can find some great deals on a variety of brands to find clothing for the whole family at outlet malls. Not every brand offers an outlet, but there are certainly many more brands popping up at outlet malls now than there were when they first started. In fact some of the higher end brands are beginning to show up at a select few outlet locations.
- For the whole family – Some of the most popular staples in clothing for the entire family are available at plenty of outlet malls. Some of these brands include Old Navy, Gap, American Eagle, Eddie Bauer, Polo Ralph Lauren and plenty more. Some of these brands also have divisions such as Gap Kids or even maternity sections or stores.
- Children’s Apparel – To make it easier to save money and find clothes for the little ones, there are plenty of kid’s clothing stores at outlet malls. Some of these include Carter’s, Gymboree, OshKosh B’gosh, The Children’s Place and so much more.
- High End Fashion – For those fashionistas who are looking for something a little more exclusive, some outlets do offer that. You usually cannot find some of these brands at multiple outlet mall locations, but there are some select locations for brands such as A|X Armani Exchange, Barneys New York, Burberry, Diane Von Fusrtenberg, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Prada and plenty more.
Clothing & Accessories
In addition to a wide variety of clothing there are also plenty of choices for more specific items such as shoes, sunglasses, jewelry and other accessories.
- Shoes – Shoes are one of the types of stores that has really started to branch out in recent years. You can find a large variety, depending on the location of the outlet mall you choose. Enjoy shoe outlet shopping from Adidas, Crocs, Easy Spirit, Nine West, Nike, Converse, Jimmy Choo, Vans, Skechers, Ugg Australia and more.
- Jewelry and Other Accessories – Sort of like what you’d find at your old standard full retail mall, you can find specialty stores for jewelry and accessories such as Claire’s Accessories, Fossil, Ultra Diamonds, Zales and more. Don’t forget this also means finding specialty stores for things including makeup, perfume and even just socks.
- Leather and Luggage – Another popular type of store at outlet malls are the leather and luggage stores. Some examples of stores you will find for these items include Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Gucci, The Luggage Factory and Wilson’s Leather, just to name a few.
Housewares, Gifts & Kiosks
Believe it or not there are still more things to find at outlet malls other than what was already covered. In fact there are plenty of other selections on your average outlet mall map. Hopefully though this can still give you an idea of some other choices.
- Housewares & Home Furnishings – Need to spruce up your home and still want to save a few dollars? Some examples of what you can find in this department include Corningware, Donna Sharp, Le Gourmet Chef and Lennox. Get dishes, cooking utensils or décor.
- Gifts and Kiosks – Finally some of the finishing touches for any outlet mall include the gift shops and kiosks they offer. You can find varieties such as Bose, Crabtree & Evelyn, Harry and David plus Kirkland’s. As far as kiosks go, there’s often quite a variety including Epic Caps, Everything Cell, Sunglass Hut, Watch Boutique and more.
- Misc. – Just so that almost nothing gets left out there are a few other types of stores that you can find such as Disney Store, Bath & Body Works, Direct Tools, Vitamin World and still a few more.
The bottom line is that almost any type of merchandise or brands you could be looking for is available at outlet malls across the country. Find your best deals during your next outlet shopping trip.