About Under Armour
Under Armour seemed to come out of nowhere and take the world by storm practically overnight. Suddenly it seems you can’t spot an athlete, professional or backyard, who isn’t wearing something with the already familiar logo on it. The other way this brand seems to have cornered the market is by branching out to include every aspect of athletic wear possible.
You can’t help but notice the Under Armour logo on everything from performance tank tops to socks. For those who rely on this brand for their own athletic activity of choice, Under Armour Outlets are a great way to find what you want and at an even better price. For you or the athlete in your life, look for Under Armour Outlets to help find the best deals available for one of the best up and coming sportswear brands out there.
Beating the Competition
Although this name brand seemed to come out of nowhere, it has gradually been establishing itself for 15 years. It certainly is younger than many of its competitors such as Nike, but has managed to begin to take the world of athletic performance wear by storm. Established in 1996 by a previous University of Maryland football player, Kevin Plank, who understood what needing better performance wear was all about.
The original goal and continuing focus is to offer amateur and professional athletes clothing that helps them with endurance and performance regardless of what activity is involved. So for those looking to stay cooler while running track in the hot summer sun and those looking to stay warm while climbing the coldest of snowy winter mountains, Under Armour is meant to help you get further than ever before. When it comes down to it, you can rely on this brand to help get the job done.
Hot Sellers for Cool Clothing
Even if the original brand did begin by focusing on a simple t-shirt to help with athletic performance, the brand has long since branched out to cover an array of products. There are plenty of top sellers to choose from for men, women and children. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the best sellers currently available:
- Men’s UA Tech Short Sleeve T-shirt - As the product that helped launch the brand, it should come as no surprise this remains a top seller for the company. This version has been updated and promises to help performance with quick dry material and now in a softer feel.
- UA Armour Bra - As far as high performing sports bras go, this one has been called unbeatable. The idea is to offer the traits of the other products from this brand but also help women who have been forced to squeeze into something too tight or wear something too big and then lose the needed support. An ill-fitting sports bra can cause pain and even permanent damage, so consider one that actually works.
- Boys UA Micro G Split Grade School Running Shoes - Keep it light and comfortable while getting the best performance whether it’s for gym class, getting to the bus or taking part in after school athletics.
- Youth So Lo 4 Pack - These girls’ socks, also available for other athletes, are perfect for all season athletic wear regardless of the temperatures. They offer the perfect amount of cushioning to help with arch support and ankle fatigue.
Where to Shop
If Under Armour Outlets are what you are looking for you will be glad to find a location as well as the deals that result. There are currently just a few to choose from and more being planned currently. For now you can try one of these locations:
- Camarillo Premium Outlets - This has been a favorite outlet center for some time for both the brands available as well as the location. This mid-sized factory outlet mall in Camarillo California has 10 stores including Under Armour Outlets as well as famous names like 7 for all Mankind, Adidas, American Apparel, Columbia Sportswear, Ed Hardy, Joe’s Jeans, Juicy Couture, True Religion Brand Jeans and many more shopping choices.
- Vacaville Premium Outlets - Another California location, this factory outlet center has a total of 120 brand names stores to choose from including UA. Among some of the other fine brand names in sportswear & apparel you’ll find in Vacaville are Calvin Klein, Charlotte Russe, Gap Outlet, Gucci, Levi’s Outlet, Michael Kors, PacSun, Polo Ralph Lauren, True Religion Brand Jeans, White House Black Market and many other fine factory store brand names.
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets - This well known factory outlet shopping location is popular for residents, visitors and students who live in or near Wrentham Massachusetts. This center boasts plenty of brand names among the list of 170 outlets available. You’ll find plenty to shop from including Barney’s New York, Burberry, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tory Burch and plenty other famous fashion designers.
- Seattle Premium Outlets - An area famous for plenty to do in the great outdoors, you will find a more intimate outlet center with just 110 stores. You’ll find names such as Calvin Klein, DKNY, Kenneth Cole, J.Crew, Lacoste, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, all in addition to Under Armour, plus so much more.
If you are going to be near an outlet center mall, check ahead of time to see what’s in store for you on your next big shopping trip excursion.