About Tory Burch
It was only been launched in 2004, so it is hard to believe just how far the Tory Burch brand has come. Most brands can’t even become a household name in that short a time span, let alone reach worldwide popularity and expansion plus go ahead and dive into the world of outlet shop presence. Plenty of shoppers flock to buy Tory Burch outlet and standard store items every day, and the numbers only continue to rise.
Of course part of her quick and immediate success as a designer came from being spotlighted on Oprah in 2005 and included in the list of her favorite things. Hollywood favorites including Cameron Diaz took to the fad of the ballet style flats, inspiring the rest of the world of fashionistas to follow. Soon after the trend really caught fire, the Tory Burch distribution began in Dubai and London as well as Milan. Ms. Burch has been the recipient of several awards and honors.
This past year saw the introduction of the line of denim from Tory Burch and plans to expand further with the brand throughout Europe. For those who are already fans of the line of Tory Burch products, the name needs little introduction. Anyone who is not yet familiar may be surprised at the amazing product line they find available at any Tory Burch Outlet or other retail space.
Finding Your Style and Deals
Part of the appeal of the Tory Burch line is the variety of looks and styles offered. From clothing, shoes, handbags and other accessories, there are looks for the uber chic and mod to classic to the tomboy with a flair for posh fashion. There are plenty of best sellers from this line and much of it depends on the type of merchandise you are looking for. Although there are so many styles and types of merchandise to choose from, here is a quick look at some top sellers for the brand:
- Abigail Silk Sweater - The perfect warm weather sweater, the Abigail is an open stitch, silk sweater. An ideal look for a slim fit or even for a looser look.
- Deena Wedge Sandal - A hot and delicate sandal with the elegant trend of the chainmail look. This exotic wedge is the ultimate in feminine but wearable fashionable footwear. Either pewter or gold make for a popular look.
- Small Sophia Tote - A colorful splash in a mini size tote bag. Easy to pair with a variety of hot summer looks, the Small Sophia is a light canvas with leather trim making it an ideal hot looking but easy to use bag.
- Twin Logo Bangles - Tory Burch even manages to make her own logo look posh enough to be worthy of gold bangles to be worn proudly. The duo of gold bangles can be worn together, apart or mixed together with other arm bands for a more eclectic and fashionable look.
The list could easily continue as Tory Burch spans clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes and more. This is a brief glance at some of the “must haves” shoppers are looking for when shopping the TB brand name.
Good News Bad News
For those of you seeking a better bottom line when it comes to what you spend on Tory Burch, you will find there may be some bad news and some good news when it comes to this brand. The good news is that Tory Burch outlets do exist. The bad news is that this is one brand that has tried to retain some exclusivity and does not have a large number of outlets to shop from. Of course, for those die hard fashion fans, this may be more good news because it means outlet items from this brand are more difficult to obtain.
Currently there are only eight factory outlet locations featuring this brand. Of those locations here are some of the most well known and worldwide recognized:
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets - Among 130 outlet stores choices at the Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Tory Burch is just one of the names that brings shoppers out in droves. Located in Cabazon, California, Desert Hills also includes brand names that carry some level of exclusivity like Dolce & Gabbana, Ellie Tahari, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Versace and Yves Saint Laurent.
- Houston Premium Outlets - Just as the regular world of fashion has its 5th Avenue, the world of factory shopping has its own hot spots. Houston Premium Outlets is one of those locations that have gained a following with the younger crowd of fashion lovers. In addition to Ms. Burch’s line, you can find other top brands such as Armani Exchange, Kate Spade New York, Lacoste, TAG Heuer, Saks Fifth Avenue off 5th and True Religion.
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets - A popular location in Massachusetts, the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets has 170 outlet stores for you to choose from. In addition to Tory Burch, you can shop from Banana Republic, Barney’s New York, Bloomingdale’s Outlet, Burberry, Kenneth Cole, Saks Fifth Avenue and Salvatore Ferragamo.
In addition to these you can also find Tory Burch Outlets at Camarillo Premium Outlets, Las Vegas, Orlando, San Marcos and Woodbury. One thing is certain - wherever you find this line you are sure to find other top notch designer fashion factory outlets as well.