The North Face Outlet Malls
About The North Face
The North Face, named for the coldest side of mountains, is a company that has supplied explorers for decades, making sure that they had clothing that was suitable for their trek and for the harshest climates. Launched in 1966 in San Francisco, the store was initially set up to offer its customers outdoor gear and equipment and branched out to include skiwear during the peak of popularity for the sport in the ‘80s. On top of that camping equipment was also eventually added.
Even The North Face's logo is inspired by and meant to represent the Half Dome in Yosemite National Park. For those who love the outdoors more than being inside, The North Face is a well known and respected brand. The company's mantra is, “Never Stop Exploring™,” and when it comes to finding the quality equipment you need for any type of environment and for almost every type of outdoor activity, this is one of the leading brands to rely on.
When it comes to finding the best in high quality equipment, The North Face is certainly a name outdoor enthusiasts have come to depend on. Even when shopping factory outlets, shoppers know the merchandise they find will be top notch. This is extremely important for those who literally trust their lives in some cases while using merchandise by The North Face.
Of course with a brand as diverse as this, you can walk into a store and easily be shopping for a good, an athletic women’s tank top, a tent or a pair of shoes that are ideal for maneuvering over slippery river rocks. For that reason, it is difficult to pinpoint true best sellers because much of it depends on the type of merchandise you want. Men’s, women’s and children’s apparel as well as all those items you need outdoors make this one of the most diverse brands.
However here is a quick look at some current best sellers for The North Face by division:
- Men’s Venture Jacket - This men’s jacket comes with an attached and completely adjustable hood complete with a discreet draw cord system. You’ll also find a front closure that works with both zipper and Velcro as well as brushed chin guard lining. The editors of Backpacker Magazine called this one an award winner for its environmentally conscious construction, which may have helped make this a best seller. It is available in a variety of colors.
- Men’s Freedom Insulated Pants - When you combine the words waterproof, insulated and durable, it’s no surprise you are probably talking about another fine The North Face product. Ideal for hitting the mountain in the coldest of weather, these pants come with hand warmer zip pockets, exterior thigh vents and articulated knees. Of course don’t forget the lift clip for your mountain riding.
- Women’s Base Camp Flip-Flop - It may sound simple, but a flip-flop as good as this is difficult to find, especially at such a great price. These are popular for being comfortable, durable and also ideal for getting around in some places flip-flops normally would not dare to go.
- Etip Glove - What could be better than North Face gloves that keep your hands warm and also make it easy to still use your mobile device, MP3 player or even the mouse pad of your laptop? The silicone grip pattern is what helps and what makes this product such a hot seller.
- Cat’s Meow - When it comes to serious sleeping bag specifications, the Cat’s Meow by The North Face is one of the industry leaders. The synthetic insulation and soft lining of silken materials help make this cozy, comfortable and even warm for 20 degree conditions.
- Bastion 4 - If you and three other extreme outdoor enthusiasts need shelter from the storm during your expedition, the Bastion 4 could be ideal for you. With this shelter providing room for four and testing at conditions to -60 degrees, it’s obvious The North Face takes the equipment seriously. They’ve thought of everything on this best-seller, including glow in the dark zipper pulls and the completely taped bucket style flooring constructed of nylon. It’s been athlete tested and therefore should make the ideal addition to your camping equipment and gear.
There are plenty more options for you to choose from when it comes to finding the best of the best The North Face items for your needs. A little browsing can also help you find even more apparel and merchandise, but this should help give you an idea of what you can find and what to expect. In fact, this list doesn’t even include some of the best sellers available for the little outdoors lovers in your life.
Outerwear, Camping Gear and More
If you are looking for the latest in outdoor clothing and gear, head straight to your nearest The North Face outlet store to see what’s hot and to get the best prices. You will find all kinds of awesome outerwear, yoga clothing, swimwear and even some lovely fashions. Some of the items you can get when you shop here include:
- Jackets and vests
- Running shoes
- Skiing and snowboarding clothing
- Technical shells
You can get clothing and supplies for a lot of different outdoor sports at The North Face. Different activities require different types of clothing, and the knowledgeable staff at the outlet stores can help you find exactly what you need to take part in the following indoor and outdoor sports:
The North Face is dedicated to athletes and to providing them with everything they need to be able to totally enjoy whatever sport they love. In addition to clothing, there is a lot of gear you can get at these outlet stores, including:
- Backpacks and waistpacks
- Technical packs
- Sleeping bags
You will be able to choose from a number of collections, and get discounts of up to 70% when you visit the outlet stores. You can also shop at the traditional The North Face stores, as well as online. You can visit the website at www.thenorthface.com to learn more about the products offered and to see a full list of store locations.
Find a Store Near You
The next time you need to get new clothing for outdoor sports or camping gear, you can get it all and a whole lot more at The North Face outlet stores. To find the store nearest you, go to the Cities & States tab and search by area, but here are a few top locations:
- Prime Outlets International – Orlando, Florida
- Freeport Maine Outlets – Freeport, Maine
- Prime Outlets of Birch Run Michigan – Birch Run, Michigan
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets NY – Central Valley, New York
- Prime Outlets Pleasant Prairie – Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Camarillo Premium Outlets - Los Angeles, California
- Woodburn Company Stores - Woodburn, Oregon
- Orlando Premium Outlets - Orlando, Florida