About Stride Rite
Kids grow fast, and it seems like they are constantly outgrowing their clothing and shoes. This means that it also seems like you are constantly spending money on new clothing and shoes for your kids. It is nice when you can get a break on the prices and still get quality merchandise. One store that gives you quality footwear for kids at prices you can afford is Stride Rite. From infants to school-aged children, you can get a huge selection of shoes, boots, sandals and a whole lot more.
Stride Rite has another way for you to save money on footwear for your kids. There are all kinds of Stride Rite outlet stores throughout the United States. Here you will be able to save as much as 70% off the regular retail prices of all of your favorite kids’ footwear collections. You will find the same quality merchandise that is in the traditional stores, but at much lower prices. This is great when you have children who are growing like weeds and seem to need new shoes every other week.
Stride Rite offers a number of footwear collections. Even the most fashion-conscious children will love the shoes at the Stride Rite outlet stores. There are a number of collections for infants to children five years old and up. One of the most popular collections is the Keds line. The classic Keds sneaker with the rubber soles that squeak was introduced to the world in 1916. This shoe was dubbed “The Champion” and is still a popular style for children and adults today. Today the brand has expanded to include a huge array of shoe styles, including sparkling shoes and shoes that come with hair clips and charms little girls can collect and trade. Other popular collections you will find at Stride Rite outlet stores include:
- Sperry Top-Sider – This collection hit stores in 1935, and it all started because a boy watched his dog maneuver on ice and came up with the first pair of boat shoes. He created these using a pair of sneakers, some pieces of rubber and a pen knife. Since this first crude pair of boat shoes, the Sperry brand has become well known as high quality and long lasting shoes for little ones. All designs have a five-stage fit testing, and 30-45 day reality tests. After all, kids like to play hard, so their shoes should be able to live up to everything they want to do.
- Kamik – After a rainy day, there are few things more enjoyable than puddle jumping, at least as far as kids are concerned. This is why you need to make sure that your kids have quality rubber boots to wear when they are playing in wet weather. The wetter and dirtier the ground is, the more kids love it, so you may as well make sure that they aren’t coming home with their socks and feet completely covered in mud. Kamik has been making rubber boots since 1898, and they know what goes into the best pair of boots for kids to have fun wearing.
- Saucony – Kids love to run, and Saucony specializes in running shoes for kids. The technology used to create these sneakers ensures that kids will be able to run and jump to their hearts’ content. They provide protection and are supportive for running and jumping. These are basically good quality athletic shoes for small children. This is important, because their feet are growing at a fast rate and they need to have quality shoes that are going to provide support, especially at the arches.
- Jessica Simpson – Young girls love Jessica Simpson, and they will really love the shoes from this collection. These are great for little fashionistas, and they are affordable for you. You will find many great designs that little girls love, including sneakers and sandals. These shoes are inspired by the adult line but made specifically for kids. Little girls will love being able to wear the same shoes that the older girls are wearing.
Kids love their favorite cartoons and heroes, and at Stride Rite these come to life in the form of awesome footwear. In addition to the traditional Stride Rite collections, you will find cute and fun footwear from the following collections:
- Disney Princess – You will find a sweet selection of sneakers, sandals, flip flops, boots and more, all designed with your favorite princess in mind. Girls can choose from a number of mini-collections within this collection. Little girls can be the belle of the ball with shoes from the Cinderella collection or let down their hair with the Rapunzel collection. Other popular Disney princess collections include new favorites Aurora and Belle.
- Star Wars™ – The force will be with kids who wear shoes from this fun collection. There are three awesome pairs of sneakers, all with a different light-up technology, such as Battling Lightsabers. The Jedi to Sith Shadow Lights even has light and dark technology, which is exclusive to Stride Rite. The Commander Cody Clog is a fun and comfortable pair of shoes for the summer, and the Captain Rex Slide sandal is coming soon.
- Sesame Street® - Little ones will love being able to wear their favorite Sesame Street characters on their feet. You can choose from such collections as Elmo, Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby These shoes are made for infants and toddlers, and are designed for children who are learning how to walk. These are strong and durable shoes that are ideal for those first steps.
- Hello Kitty – This is a collection that is just for girls, and they love it. Everything is pink and adorable. You can get shoes for infants, toddlers and children that are fun and stylish. All sneakers, sandals and more have that cute little Hello Kitty that we all know and love, and even though many are sneakers they are still cute enough to pair with dresses.
When you need to get new shoes for your kids and you don’t want to have to spend a fortune, head to your nearest Stride Rite store. If you have one of the outlet stores in your area, all the better because you will get even better deals on the shoes kids love the most.