When many people think about outlet shopping, they think about low prices on damaged goods and factory seconds. Simon Malls are changing that way of thinking, and you will see this when you visit Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise, FL. These malls offer a huge variety of outlet stores from some of the most famous brand names. This really is shopping at its finest, and you won’t even have the slightest hint of outlet stores we all remember from the past. These are the same as the stores you would find in traditional malls, but they offer their merchandise at prices that are as much as 70% off the regular retail prices.
You will find 350 stores, with new stores expected to be open soon. There is absolutely nothing you can’t find in this mall, you will probably need to plan on spending at least two days shopping in order to get through all of the stores you want to visit. Here is a small sample of the stores you will find at Sawgrass Mills:
- Women’s, Men’s and Children’s Fashions – Burberry London, Columbia Sportswear Outlet, Coach Factory, Gucci, Guess Factory Store, Gymboree Outlet, Kenneth Cole Outlet Store, JC Penney Outlet Store, Juicy Couture, Marshalls, Nautica Factory Store and many more.
- Accessories – Claire’s Accessories, Lids, 2b bebe, Solstice Sunglass Outlet, Sunglass Hut, Sunglass Club, Time Factory Watch Outlet, Swarovski, Watch Station International, Urban Image by Topper, Cole Haan, Applemint, Bealls and more.
- Footwear – Adidas, Clarks Bostonian Outlet, Famous Footwear, Bare Feet Shoes, Crocs, Hush Puppies / Sebago / Merrell, Journeys, Nine West Outlet, Payless Shoe Source, Reebok Outlet Store, Stride Rite, Timberland, Converse, Finish Line and many more.
- Electronics, Toys and More – Best Buy Mobile, Sprint, Game Stop, Lego, Toys “R” Us, Disney’s Character Warehouse, Applemint, Build-a-Bear Workshop and many more.
- Specialty and Gourmet Food – The Cheesecake Factory, Godiva Chocolatier, Cinnabon, Dippin’ Dots, Tutti Frutti, Churromania, GNC Live Well and others.
This is such a small sample of the great stores you will be able to visit when you shop at Sawgrass Mills. There are just too many to list here in one article. It may be wise to have a plan of attack when you head out to the mall. That way, you will get to visit all of your favorite stores without feeling overwhelmed at all of the other great stores there are to shop in.
New Stores, Restaurants and More
There are a lot of new stores at Sawgrass Mills, and many more new stores on the way. You can now shop at Columbia Sportswear, Volcom, Maxstudio.com Outlet, Michael Kors, bareMinerals, Polo Ralph Lauren Girls, Greg Norman, DKNY, UGG Australia, Polo Ralph Lauren and many others. Some of the stores that are coming to the mall soon include Old Navy Outlet, Diane Von Furstenberg and Robert Graham. There are also 40 stores that you won’t find anywhere else in South Florida, such as Prada, Tory Burch Salvatore Ferragamo Company Store, David Yurman, and Burberry Factory Outlet.
Another new addition is the Official Sawgrass Mills Shuttle. This takes shoppers two and from hotels near Fort Lauderdale Beach and Sawgrass Hills every day. It only costs $25 for a round-trip ticket, or $15 if you just want a one-way ticket.
When you want to have an amazing shopping experience where you will feel like you are in the lap of luxury and still save money on just about everything you buy, you need to visit Sawgrass Mills. The most upscale designer stores can be found here, as well as a huge variety of restaurants, entertainment venues and a whole lot more. Bring the family along with you because there is sure to be something here that everyone is going to be interested in.