Information that May Be Collected
The following data may be collected from users:
- Demographics including location, interests or preferences
- Contact details including but not limited to email
- Name, job industry and title
- Other information usually obtained to help with customer offers, questionnaires and surveys
How the Info Is Used
Our main purpose for gathering information is to enhance the user experience. However, it may also be used for but not limited to the following reasons:
- Internally for our own records
- To help improve upon our goods and services
- To send out updates, information or offers to parties who may be interested through email contact
- To conduct market research by contacting users by email, phone, fax or mail details they have provided
- To adapt the website to better serve consumers according to their individual interests
We reserve the right to share info with third parties we work with in order to enhance the joined marketing and promotional efforts. Your information will never be sold.
We are dedicated to preserving the privacy of our users by keeping your information secure. In order to maintain your privacy we have safeguarded against unauthorized access through means of physical, electronic and even managerial methods of information we gather online.
Maintaining Control of Your Personal Information
When using our site, you can maintain control of some of your information through the following measures:
- In sections where personal information is requested, choose the opt out selection if applicable. There is a difference between giving personal information for market research and for required measures such as contacting us with a question.
- If at any time you would like to decline a previous agreement to continue use of your information for market research purposes contact us through email at [email] to make this request.
We agree not to sell, lease, release or distribute your personal information to third parties without required permission or in the event of legal reasons. We do reserve the right to contact you about third parties that may be of interest to you, should you agree to this beforehand.
The Data Protection Law of 1998 states that you may at any point request the information we have of yours, for a nominal fee. These requests can be made by writing to us at:
You may also use the above email to contact us to make corrections to any of your personal information you think we have that may not be accurate.