Just outside of the lovely Savannah, Georgia, area is Darien. In this scenic little corner of the state, you’ll also find the Preferred Outlets at Darien. Also, for visitors to resort areas like St. Simons Island, Sea Island, and Jekyll Island, this is stop you simply must include. Although not among the largest of outlet shopping mall centers the state has to offer, there is more than enough to make the trip worthwhile.
Located at 1 Magnolia Bluff Way in Darien, this center includes about 25 brand name stores. At this time there is just one restaurant, though, so potential shoppers should plan their day trip accordingly. With the deals and bargains to be found at the Preferred Outlets at Darien, it is worth planning and making the trip.
Finding the Best at Darien
While there are plenty of different types of stores that shoppers flock to outlet malls for, the main one is clothing. Here is a brief rundown of some of what you can expect to find at the Preferred Outlets at Darien. Keep in mind, though, if your favorite brand name store isn’t listed here, do a little research before your trip to get a full overview of the directory. Even if your favorite isn’t here, make the trip and maybe you’ll discover a few new favorites.
Men’s & Women’s Apparel
- Dressbarn – A popular among women’s petites, plus sizes, and every woman in between
- Gap Outlet – A classic clothing favorite for men, women, and children of all ages and sizes
- Nautica – A popular preppy favorite for the entire family
- Polo Ralph Lauren – Another classic for the whole family that has become an important staple at the best outlet mall shopping centers
- Tommy Hilfiger – Modern but classic, the Tommy Hilfiger brand is a popular choice among outlet and full retail shoppers for men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing.
- Sag Harbor – For some of the finest in women’s clothing, give this outlet store a try.
- Bass Company Store – For both shoes and apparel
- Johnston & Murphy – For the finest in men’s shoes
- Rack Room Shoes – A variety of famous footwear brands suitable for the whole family
- Reebok – When it comes to athletic footwear, it’s hard to find a better brand than Reebok.
- Bath & Body Works Outlet – Find the best gifts or personal care items when it comes to shower gels, lotions, candles, and more.
- Bealls Outlet – Clothing, accessories, and house wares for the whole family
- Book Warehouse – For books, stationary, and gift ideas
- Coach – The finest of leather goods and accessories
- L’eggs Hanes Bali – For hosiery and related items
- Kitchen Collection – Update and expand your kitchen cookware
- Sunglass Hut – For sunglasses and other accessories
- Wilson’s Leather – From leather jackets to luggage and more
- Zales the Diamond Store Outlet – The finest in diamonds and jewelry
More Than Meets the Eye
So now you have a pretty good overall idea of the stores you can find at the Preferred Outlets at Darien, but there’s more to it than that. For example, there’s also a Carter’s for the best in children’s and infants’ clothing. If you need a pick me up, then stop by the Java Joe’s Bistro for coffee or a snack to help power through your day of shopping.
Or maybe a little pampering is in order to break up or finish up your shopping trip. In that case, you’ll love Sass It up Salon for whatever you need to feel refreshed. At the Preferred Outlets at Dairen, it’s about more than finding great bargains and deals on name brand outlet store choices.
Remember, before planning any outlet mall shopping trip, there are a few things you should keep in mind. For one thing, make sure to visit the mall’s website to see if they are offering any online printable coupons to help get even better savings from your shopping trip. Some malls even offer apps now so you can locate coupons or deals from your favorite stores or the mall in general.
Also make sure you stop by the mall office upon arriving at the Preferred Outlets at Darien. There may be some special deals you should know about or a coupon book you can get for free or for a minimal fee. Take this opportunity to get an updated mall listing and plan your shopping route.