California is a great state to live in and to visit for a long list of reasons. Although outlet shopping may not be the number one reason for a visit to this beautiful state, it usually ends up being many visitors’ top reasons for returning. The state has plenty of the finest outlet shopping to offer residents and visitors, no matter what part of the state you end up in.
For residents or travelers to the area north of San Francisco, the Petaluma Village Premium Outlets make a great choice for shopping. Although it is not among the largest the state has to offer, it has plenty of selection and quality for shoppers. Any visit to this area of the state means it should be practically mandatory to stop in for a visit to the Petaluma Outlets.
Where to Shop in Cali
The Petaluma Village Premium Outlets have become a hot spot for locals and tourists to the area for some of the finest shopping. Although this outlet mall shopping center location may be smaller in size compared to many of the others in the state and across the country, the designer brand names on the directory listing are a regular who’s who of fashion label icons. Without listing everything you’ll find here, this is a brief overview of what’s available.
- Ann Taylor Factory Store
- BCBG Max Azria
- Jones New York
- Motherhood Maternity
- Styles for Less
- Plus plenty more
- Brooks Brothers Factory Store
- G.H. Bass & Co.
- Levi’s Outlet Store
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Van Heusen
- And that’s just the start
- Gymboree Outlet
- OshKosh B’gosh
- Stride Rite Keds Sperry
- Famous Footwear Outlet
- Nine West Outlet
- And several other favorite footwear brands
Other Shopper’s Delights
There are plenty of other reasons shoppers have made the Petaluma Village Premium Outlets a favored shopping outlet mall center. Although this location only has about 60 stores, the selections available are more than enough to draw in customers. So what else can you find when you shop Petaluma Village Premium Outlets?
- Fine Leather & Luggage: Stop by designer brand names such as Coach or Wilson’s Leather and see what type of outlet deals you can get on fine leather and luggage choices.
- Accessories & Jewelry: There are fun and youthful selections from stores including Claire’s Accessories to more classic options from names such as Time Factory Watch Outlet.
- Housewares & Home Furnishings: Keep your home looking fresh and modern while scoring deals from outlet name brands such as Kitchen Collection and Tuesday Morning.
- Gifts & Specialty Items: Whether you are looking for a great sound system from Bose or sweet treats to take back to friends from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, you’ll find this and more at Petaluma Outlets.
You’ll also find little surprises such as a great pair of new shades from the Sunglass Plus Kiosk or a cup of Joe from DaVinci’s Coffee & Tea. Keep in mind that although this is an upscale Premium Outlets location, because it is smaller and more intimate there isn’t really any food service available, so make plans accordingly when heading out to the Petaluma Village Premium Outlets.
Some of the other convenient services and amenities you can find here, though, include an ATM, gift cards for the entire mall and of course restrooms. Visitors can also take advantage of stroller rentals or use of wheelchairs to help make the visit easier to get around.
This being California, a more progressive state, you’ll also find little niceties here that aren’t available at just any outlet mall shopping center. For one thing, the area provides a playground across from OshKosh B’gosh for young visitors who need a break from shopping. The Petaluma Village Premium Outlets even includes an Electrical Vehicle Charging Station for cars that need some charging instead of gas fueling.
In addition to gift cards, visitors can take advantage of the VIP Club to get extra savings while shopping at Petaluma Outlets. Also find out about how to book a tour group so you and a group of deal savvy friends can save money, time and effort. Take a look at what Petaluma Village Premium Outlets has in store for you and your family.