Searching for the right outlet mall may take some time, but if you have ever visited the Outlets at Castle Rock then you know that you do not need to shop anywhere else as they have something for just about anyone in your family.
If you are planning to move or take a trip to Castle Rock, Colorado then you will need a place to stay, and they offer lots of safe hotels and inns. Remember to call ahead as these hotels tend to get booked up quickly. Here are a couple that may appeal to you:
- Best Western
- Super 8
- Hampton Inn
- Days Inn and Suites
When you visit the Castle Rock area, there are many sites to visit and things to do besides shopping at the Outlets at Castle Rock. You are welcome to bring the family out to any one of these sites:
- Rock Park
- Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course
- Crowfoot Valley Coffee and Crowbar
- And many more…
You will find lots of specialty stores at the Outlets at Castle Rock. They have everything from home goods to clothing stores to choose from. You’ll always walk out of the outlet with more than one bag when you come to the outlet mall. Here is a sample of the fine stores offered:
- Adidas — Obviously you have heard the name before. Adidas is the place for footwear and accessories. They have a large selection of footwear and everything else, so the next time you need the best in athletic wear and fashion try Adidas.
- Bath and Body Works — Bath and Body Works offers lots of lotions and scented soaps. Their items make terrific gifts for just about anyone in your family, so if you need a stocking stuffer this Christmas for that special someone, try giving them something from Bath and Body Works.
- Bose — Bose is the brand to buy when you are looking for speakers for your home or office. They have written the book on sound, and they offer quality products. If you are looking for a set of speakers or a radio for the home, then you know where to come.
- Gap Outlet Kids and Family — Why not dress the kids up in something special this year? That’s what the Gap Outlet Kids and Family is for. They carry all types of clothing for the young ones, including their famous corduroys and more. Try the Gap today and give your children something special.
One of the benefits of shopping at the Outlets at Castle Rock is the convenient parking. You will always get a good spot there. They also offer handicapped parking for those who require it. For more information on parking, please call the help desk.
It’s always great to shop at an outlet mall that offers food because after a long day of shopping you are going to need it. The outlet mall offers the following places to eat in their food court:
- Harry and David — If you are in the market for some gourmet snacks done the right way, then you will need to go to Harry and David. They have a large selection of gourmet snacks and much more. Come by and sample their flare. You are really going to enjoy their snacks.
- Subway — Relax with a healthy Subway sandwich. Come take your pick from their healthy choice menu or try their seafood sub. You get to pick your own bread and toppings. Just another reason to love Subway.
Looking for a gift for that special someone? Well look no further as the outlet mall offers gift cards. Stop by the main desk and ask about their gift cards. They are great for any occasion as they can be redeemed at any area of the outlet mall. Here are some gift card ideas:
- Raffle Prizes
- And more!
If you need any information regarding the hours of operation or the store directory, then please check out the outlet’s website where you find that and much more. Another thing you’ll find on their website is how to sign up to be a VIP member. Check it out today and start saving big. Bring the family out for an all-day shopping experience.