Outlet shopping is an awesome way to save a lot of money on everything from the latest designer fashions to luggage to footwear and so much more. You can find all of these items, and more, when you visit Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland Avenue. Here you will find 150 stores and a variety of restaurants. There is even the Plaza de la Luna, a fun playground for the kids to enjoy.
Save up to 70% on the Latest Designer Fashions
If you love fashion, you will love being able to always be in style without breaking the bank. You can find great deals at the stores at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland Avenue, and you will find fashions for women, men and children. Some of the stores that offer discounts of as much as 20% to 70% off the regular retail prices include:
- Armani Outlet
- American Outfitters
- 2b bebe
- Calvin Klein Men’s and Calvin Klein Women’s
- Motherhood Maternity
- Gap Outlet
- Perry Ellis
- Loft Outlet
- Hugo Boss Factory Store
- Gymboree Outlet
- OshKosh B’Gosh
- Many more
In addition to fine fashions, you can also find the latest footwear and accessories at such stores as:
- Clarks Bostonian
- Nine West Outlet
- Many more
You can also shop for gifts, specialty items, housewares and more at the following stores:
- Claire’s Accessories
- Zales Outlet
- Ultra Diamonds
- Beauty Express
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Vitamin World
- Many more
Plan an Orlando Family Vacation Your Whole Family Will Enjoy
Obviously, one of the most popular attractions in Florida is Walt Disney World, and thousands of people visit this theme park each and every day. But just because everyone wants to try out all of the attractions at Disney World, it doesn’t mean that you can’t schedule some of your vacation time for other activities, including outlet shopping. Here are some ways that you can enjoy shopping without hearing your kids screaming, “I’m bored. When do we start having fun?”
- Schedule different activities for different days – If you are planning on spending a few days in the area, this is relatively easy to do. Before you leave home, go online and check out everything that you and your family members are going to want to do. Then, make a list of the most important things, find out the times that everything is open and make up a vacation schedule.
- Be spontaneous and just wing it – Many people like to have all of their vacation activities scheduled, but you can still see and do everything while being spontaneous and going without a schedule. It is still a good idea to know which attractions you want to visit and where they are located. That way you can visit any of them when you feel like it. Make sure that you limit the spontaneity a bit by setting time limits for each attraction you visit so you can visit as many as possible. This isn’t always the easiest way to travel if you have children with you.
- Go on a group tour – You can take group tours where each activity and attraction you visit is scheduled. The only problem with this is that you don’t have a lot of freedom, and if you break away from the group, you may miss out on transportation. But if you have a group of friends who would like to take a shopping trip, this is an awesome and inexpensive way to do it.
- Go your separate ways – If there are adults and children in the group, you can make plans to split up. Some adults can take the kids to certain attractions while others shop, then they can switch off later. This is great if you are traveling with men who hate to shop. They can hang out with the kids while you visit all of your favorite stores at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland Avenue and other outlet and traditional malls.
Whether you live in the area or are planning a vacation, the best place to get amazing deals on everything from is at outlet stores at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland Avenue. Don’t forget to check out the outlet stores at Orlando Premium Outlets – International Drive for more great deals on your favorite designer fashions and a whole lot more.