About Old Navy
Old Navy is known for fun fashions for the whole family, and it is already at a discount price compared to many other full retail brand names available. Old Navy is also known for quirky advertising and great holiday deals and specials. What many people don’t realize is that Old Navy is actually part of the GAP, Inc. Company.
Old Navy originally started in 1994, and the name was actually derived from a bar located in Paris. By 1997, Old Navy became the first retailer to hit a billion dollars in sales in under four years of being in business; pretty impressive for a clothing company that actually has considerably lower average price points than other full retail selections.
It also helps that when the company claims to have fashion for the entire family, they really mean it. From newborns to adults, Old Navy has modern and trendy styles for all ages. The store also offers a large variety, from casual wear to business appropriate fashions to athletic and sleep wear to even shoes and quirky home goods.
Fashion and Fun for the Family
Browsing once through a full retail or outlet location at Old Navy quickly shows just how extensive their lines are. So when you shop at Old Navy, you can look through selections in multiple departments including:
- Women’s Plus
- Toddler Girls
- Toddler Boys
- And more
Although Old Navy, like its sister Gap, is famous for a great selection of denim for the entire family, the brand obviously carries much more than that. Here are a few examples of some of Old Navy’s best sellers, but remember, fashions are always changing. Don’t worry; Old Navy stays ahead of the game when it comes to casual trend.
- Women’s Active GoDRY Tanks - Available in a variety of colors, the GoDRY jersey material is quickly becoming popular for athletic wear. This particular tank has a scoop V-neck and racerback. The main function is to look good while also wicking away moisture as well as preventing chafing during and after a workout. From XS to XXL in women’s, this is a popular and affordable Old Navy shopping choice. Keep in mind that the GoDRY material is available in more than just the women’s department.
- Men’s Denim Western Shirts - As classic as the denim jeans are, so is the look of the men’s denim western shirts. With a nice, slightly pre-washed denim hue, this look also includes the Western-style yoke. Pearlized snaps and a lightweight cotton make this the perfect casual shirt for men.
- Patterned Hooded One-Pieces for Baby - From the Old Navy Playtime Essentials Collection comes the patterned, hooded one-piece for baby. Made from 100% cotton, this one-piece is sure to be perfect for your baby. Also included is a kangaroo pocket, and this popular style for baby comes in a variety of patterns, including stars, stripes, or holiday favorites, like hearts for Valentine’s Day.
Even Better Outlet Deals
It’s hard to believe that as low as the Old Navy prices are, shoppers can find even more deeply discounted deals at outlet mall locations. The other great news is that Old Navy outlet locations are plentiful, and almost every outlet mall location with more than a handful of stores will include an Old Navy Outlet.
So whether you live near an outlet mall, are planning a visit to somewhere that has outlet malls, or both, you should check to see if there is an Old Navy. In addition to the few listed here, there are more Old Navy Outlets than could possibly be included, with more opening every day.
- Tanger Outlet of Foley - Located at 2601 South McKenzie St in Foley, AL, is the Tanger Outlet of Foley center. This location is popular for this area of Alabama as well as nearby places like Pensacola, FL. With over 110 stores and six eating establishments, there are plenty of things to enjoy in addition to Old Navy. Shop from some other stores, like American Eagle Outfitters, Bose Factory Store, Famous Footwear Outlet, Journey’s, Juicy Couture, and plenty more.
- Tanger Outlets of Howell, Michigan - Although not as large as some outlet mall centers, the Tanger Outlets of Howell, Michigan, still include about 70 brand name stores and about five restaurants. Put 1475 North Burkhart Road, Howell, MI, into your GPS and get ready to find some great outlet shopping deals. Aside from Old Navy, you will also find some great deals at stores like BCBG MAXAZRIA Final Cut, Eddie Bauer Outlet, Gymboree Outlet, Harry & David, J. Crew, and plenty of other famous brands at discounted prices.
- Tanger Outlets of Tilton, NH - With just over 50 stores the Tanger Outlets of Tilton, NH, is a popular spot for residents and visitors who like to shop and find great deals. Located at 120 Laconia Road in Tilton, New Hampshire, shoppers flock from all over to take advantage of great deals here. Shop Old Navy, but also hit some brand name stores like Clarks Bostonian, Izod, Nike Factory Store, Levi’s Outlet, Van Heusen, and so much more.
- Tanger Myrtle Beach Outlets East - Myrtle Beach is already a popular beach haven for residents and tourists alike. Add to that some of the best outlet shopping choices, and it’s obviously going to be a popular spot. This mall is located at 10835 Kings Road in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and has over 100 stores and about five eateries. Old Navy is certainly one of the favorite outlets to hit, but you can also find great deals from brands like Calvin Klein, Converse, Fossil, Kate Spade New York, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, and too many more selections to possibly list here.
There are plenty of Old Navy Outlets throughout the U.S. and beyond, and not all of them are part of Tanger Outlet centers. With a little preliminary searching, you can surely find an Old Navy outlet near where you live or someplace you plan to travel to. This brand is known for low prices, and by hitting an outlet, you are bound to find even better discounted deals.