For many residents and visitors, the state of California has everything they need and then some. When it comes to shopping, that’s certainly true. Even when it comes to the more specific niche of outlet mall shopping, California still can’t be beat.
In fact, this state has the greatest number of outlet mall locations by far, as well as the highest total number of outlet stores. Not only that but some of the hardest to find designer brands are available at some of the outlet malls located in California. To get an idea of what’s available, here’s an overview of some of the most popular outlet mall locations in the state of California:
- Shasta Outlets - Although not very big, this one is worth noting because it stands on its own. As soon as you move farther south you get plenty to choose from. Of course this means the major hubs for outlets in Cali are centered around the major cities - San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles and San Diego. Up North though, Shasta Outlets located in Anderson, CA is all there is. Stop by there and find deals from stores such as Dress Barn, Eddie Bauer, Gymboree, RUE 21, Toys R Us Express and Vans.
- Vacaville Premium Outlets - This outlet mall is located in Vacaville, between Sacramento and San Francisco. People from all over flock to this location and there are plenty of different stores to choose from. Some of the brands included in this location are Banana Republic, Burberry, Crocs, Juicy Couture, Puma, Restoration Hardware, True Religion Brand Jeans and more.
- Camarillo Premium Outlets - Moving down the state just on the cusp of L.A. is the Camarillo Premium Outlets center. Of course moving in towards Los Angeles also means finding some of those high end brand name labels. Some of the stores located at the Camarillo Premium Outlets include 2b bebe, 7 For All Mankind, American Apparel, Elie Tahari, Last Call by Neiman Marcus and Ugg Australia.
- Tanger Outlet Barstow - Another popular destination in California is Barstow. That also makes this Tanger Outlet Malla favorite shopping destination. There’s quite a selection to choose from this hot shopping spot and some of what you’ll find here includes Guess, Michael Kors, Old Navy, Quicksilver and Polo, plus plenty more.
- Las Americas Premium Outlets - Once you get all the way down near San Diego, this outlet mall is going to be one of your best bets. Only slightly smaller than a few of the others mentioned for this state, at Las Americas you’ll find brand names including American Eagle, BCBG Max Azria, Gap, Lacoste, Lucky Brand and PacSun, just to name a few.
The bottom line is that when it comes to finding a bargain on brand names at outlet malls in California, there is no shortage of places to choose. Wherever in the state you call home or whatever area you plan on visiting, you are sure to find an outlet mall and probably with your favorite brand.
In fact, in several areas you’ll be able to track down several different malls all in one city or town. This makes it easy to plan a day or two of outlet store shopping while visiting. Search online by area or search your favorite brand and see what you can track down.