Located near New York City and nestled in Westbury at 1504 Old Country Road is Mall at the Source. While not the largest collection of factory outlet stores, it certainly has plenty of stores to make this worth the visit. More than likely you can easily find your favorite brands and then discover a few more.
With free parking and a food court including almost 10 different eateries, there are still plenty of reasons to make this a day trip. Mall at the Source offers nearly 40 brand name factory outlet stores for shoppers. All of this adds up to serious bargains and a great place to grab a bite to eat.
Fantastic Finds Inside
What most people want to know is what they will find on the directory listing. The majority of outlet mall shoppers are looking for great deals on clothing and footwear for the entire family. So when it comes to finding brand name bargains, check out some of these options that Mall at the Source has to offer:
Apparel for Men, Women & Children
- Ann Taylor LOFT
- Saks Fifth – Off 5th
- David’s Bridal
- L’eggs Hanes Bali Playtex Factory Outlet
- The Children’s Place Outlet
- Plus plenty more
- Payless Shoe Source
- Famous Footwear
- Easy Spirit Outlet
- PacSun Outlet
- And just a few more
Part of the enjoyment of shopping at a factory outlet shopping center, or any type of mall, is discovering the other options. After you’ve gotten the clothing and shoes you need for the family, then it is time to do some browsing for other types of stores. Here’s a sneak peek of some of the other options you’ll have to shop in during your visit to Mall at the Source:
- Zales Jewelers – A fine collection of diamonds and more for dazzling jewelry for both him and her awaits here.
- Nordstrom Rack – You already know and love the department store, now come and take advantage of discount prices for that same high quality, designer merchandise.
- Golf Galaxy – Find golf equipment and supplies for that golf enthusiast in your life.
- Claire’s Boutique – Trendy, fun and inexpensive accessories for girls of all ages are found here.
- Dollar & Deals – What better way to get outlet discount prices on a variety of items than from a dollar store within the Mall at the Source?
- Kitchen Magic – Find everything you need for your kitchen collection at discounted prices.
- Sunglass Hut International – Your favorite new shades are waiting for you here.
Of course there are plenty more choices among the almost 40 stores here. Yet another thing people often wonder about is the food court selection. Because you and your family will probably want to grab a bite to eat during a day of power factory outlet shopping, here are a few of your snack or dining selections:
- Sbarro – delicious fast food Italian
- Little Tokyo – Asian cuisine for those on a time crunch
- The Cheesecake Factory – cheesecake dessert to enjoy with your meal
- Cinnabon – indulgent, decadent cinnamon treats
- Cold Stone Creamery – some of the best ice cream around
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro – fine Chinese cuisine
The Mall at the Source also offers some unique stores and activities. For example, the Gymboree Play & Music Center is a great way to keep kids entertained. News Stop is a fantastic little news stand style store with plenty of choices for newspapers, magazines and more. Stop by Boticelli Prints for engraved gifts plus other fantastic choices.
To understand everything available in almost 40 stores at the Mall at the Source, you have to experience it for yourself. For locals or tourists, make it a point to stop by and see everything in store for you at this Westbury location.