Great Lakes Crossing, located at 4000 Baldwin Road in Auburn Hills, Michigan, has everything shoppers need, especially those looking for bargains. This location offers plenty for visitors that want to shop for a variety of brand names in a variety of categories. Not to mention the variety of fun dining cannot be beat.
Before planning your trip to this outlet mall shopping center, make it a point to familiarize yourself with everything there is to offer. This can help you make sure you pack as much as possible into your day of shopping. In fact, you may have to plan for several days with everything Great Lakes Crossing has to offer.
What Are You Looking for Today?
Usually the first thing prospective shoppers look for when scouting out a factory outlet mall is what types of brand name clothing stores are there. At Great Lakes Crossing, you will find all the brands your family loves to shop for plus discover some that will become your new favorites:
- Banana Republic Factory Store
- Lacoste Outlet
- Calvin Klein Company Store
- Chico’s Outlet
- J. Crew / Crewcuts
- True Religion Brand Jeans Outlet
- Michael Kors Outlet
- Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
- Plus so much more
Looking specifically for clothing for kids?
- Gymboree Outlet
- The Children’s Place Outlet
- Gap Outlet
- And many others
Or find a variety of everything you need at department stores such as:
- Lord & Taylor Outlet
- TJ Maxx
- Burlington Coat Factory
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus
- Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th
Getting More Specialized
Once you have got your bases covered with the brand name outlet clothing your family needs, it’s time to move on to specialty categories. Luckily you’ll find plenty of that and then some at Great Lakes Crossing.
- Home Furnishings & Décor – Bed Bath & Beyond or Kitchen Collection are just a couple of the options.
- Maternity – Motherhood Maternity is great when you are expecting.
- Accessories & Jewelry – Try choices like Claire’s Accessories, Aldo Outlet, or Kay Jewelers.
- Footwear – Famous Footwear, Converse Outlet, and The PUMA Store are just a few choices.
- Health & Beauty – Perfumania, Bath & Body Works, and Victoria’s Secret start off the list.
- Specialty – Yankee Candle, Lids, and Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World are a few of the choices.
- Handbags & Luggage – Coach Factory, Samsonite, and Johnston & Murphy fit the bill.
While there are still a great deal more categories and brand name outlets for shoppers to choose from, this gives you an idea of what is in store for you.
Another important consideration visitors look for would be dining and entertainment options. At Great Lakes Crossing, there are certainly plenty of those.
- Kelly’s Cajun Grill – Fast-serve and Cajun flair make this a great quick eat choice.
- Rainforest Café – A great sit down eating adventure for the whole family
- Johnny Rockets – A retro diner with American classics
- Bar Louie – Great sandwiches and pub food with the neighborhood bar feel
- Jeepers – The family will love this indoor amusement park plus eatery.
- Mrs. Fields – Satisfy a sweet tooth and fuel a shopping spree with a sugar rush from these order-n-go baked goods.
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill – Let the super country star show you how to dine and drink, Southern style.
This is still only a fraction of the dining and entertainment available at Great Lakes Crossing. There is practically as much to do here for dining and entertainment as there is great brand name outlet shopping. The bottom line is that there is plenty for your family to see and do here, no matter how many times you visit.