Although Gonzales, Louisiana, may not be as well-known as the infamous New Orleans, visitors are often surprised by what they find here. Just about an hour outside of NOLA, one of the popular attractions is Tanger Outlets of Gonzales. Located at 2410 Tanger Boulevard, shoppers delight at all they can find here.
This truly is more than just an outlet shopping mall; it is an experience. This outlet center usually has something going on, from sales to celebrations and even food tastings. Before planning your visit to Louisiana or even Tanger Outlets of Gonzales in particular, make it a point to check their calendar of upcoming events.
Super Shopping and More
Most outlet shoppers are looking for amazing bargains, and the number one category is usually apparel for the entire family. The good news for those fashion savvy and thrift conscious shoppers is that you will find a large number of brand names for clothing here. Even better news is that the Tanger Outlets of Gonzales has plenty more to offer.
Here is a rundown of just some of the popular brand names you can find at this factory outlet shopping mall:
Clothing for Men & Women
- White House Black Market
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Ecko Unltd.
- GUESS Factory Store
- Brooks Brothers Factory Store
- Under Armour
- New York & Company Outlet
- Banana Republic Factory Store
- And plenty more
Apparel for Kids
- Gymboree Outlet
- Crazy 8
- The Children’s Place
- But that’s just the start!
Favorites for Shoes
- Crocs Outlet
- Stride Rite
- Rack Room Shoes
- Nike Factory Store
- Famous Footwear Outlet
- Kenneth Cole
- And a whole lot more
Beyond Apparel & Footwear
Although the Tanger Outlets of Gonzales has more than enough brand name clothing outlet stores to choose from, there is more than just apparel and footwear here. So for shoppers looking to find deals, you may like some of these other categories and brand name stores:
Accessories, Jewelry & More
- Sunglass Hut
- VF Outlet
- Body Central
- Ultra Diamonds
- Check the directory for a full listing
House wares & Specialty and Gift Items
- Bath & Body Works — Pamper yourself or find the perfect personal gift for someone.
- Kitchen Collection — This is everyone’s favorite place to find rock bottom deals on some of the best brands to complete your kitchen.
- Direct Tools — For the man who has everything, you can still find the ideal present for him here.
- Fragrance Outlet — For the woman who has everything, she will still love a gift from here.
- Toys “R” Us Outlet — Because kids never have everything when it comes to toys…
There’s even a Nails 4 You Salon, so you can kick back and relax after a full day of outlet shopping. Get a pedicure, manicure, or both; it’s the perfect way to start, finish, or break up a day of power shopping.
You may also be wondering what kinds of snack bars and restaurants you will find at the Tanger Outlets of Gonzales. You will be happy to hear there are a decent sized variety of both.
- For full sit down family meals, try Chili’s or Cracker Barrel.
- Need just a snack or a caffeinated jolt of java? Try Great American Cookies / Pretzelmaker or Starbucks.
- Looking for some fast food so you can get back to shopping? Subway and Wendy’s are just the place for you and your family.
Other Things to Know
It is always a good idea to check online before heading to this or any outlet mall. Check the mall’s website for upcoming sales and events. This also gives you a chance to check for online printable coupons and even get a full store directory listing so you will be prepared ahead of time.
The Tanger Outlets of Gonzales have more to offer than just shopping and food though. When planning your visit, here are some other area attractions you could consider. Remember, this is just a partial list, and a little of your own research could result in many more things to see and do.
- Alligator Bayou Swap Tours: What better way to start a day before shopping than touring the swamps for some local gator sightings.
- Try any of these amazing plantations and their stunning grounds: Houmas House, Laura Plantation, or San Francisco Plantation.
- Looking for somewhere to eat other than what was already listed? If you’re looking for a place to try some local Louisiana seafood, try the nearby Mike Anderson’s Seafood Restaurant.
The bottom line is that anything you see or do in Gonzales, or anywhere in Louisiana for that matter, is worth the trip and experience. Just make sure your plans also include getting some of the best factory outlet deals around. Allow yourself at least one full day to be spent leisurely shopping at the Tanger Outlets of Gonzales and find brand name deals for you and your family.