When it comes to comfortable shoes, nothing beats a pair of Crocs. These funky looking shoes are worn by everyone from children to nurses and other professionals. Because they are so comfortable, they are popular with many people who must work on their feet all day long. Crocs have been around since 2002, and in 10 years more than 200 million pairs. By 2011 Crocs saw annual sales of $1 billion.
Crocs shoes are made with Crosslite™ material. This material is what makes the shoes so lightweight and comfortable. There are more than 300 styles of Crocs for all seasons, including the original clog, sneakers, boots, sandals and even heels. All styles are odor-resistant and breathable.
Decorate Your Crocs with Jibbitz™
You can personalize all of your Crocs with Jibbitz™ charms. These cute little charms are the brainchild of Sheri Schmelzer, a stay-at-home mom who, along with her three children, decided to decorate their own Crocs. Schmelzer made charms from various craft items that would fit perfectly into the holes on the shoes. She and her husband Rich got a loan and started making the charms in their basement. The rest is history. You can get charms with animals, symbols and many other fun designs. They can also be used on wristbands, cell phone cases, backpacks and more.
Where to Find Crocs Outlet Stores
If you love Crocs and you want to find great deals on your favorite styles at outlet stores, you are in luck. There are 27 Crocs outlet stores in the United States, so you are sure to find one near you. If there isn’t one near your home, you have a great excuse for a road trip. Here are outlet malls in the US where you can find Crocs outlet stores as well as many other awesome brand names:
- Alabama – Tanger Outlet of Foley in Foley
- Arizona – Arizona Mills in Tempe
- California – Great Mall in Milpitas and Vacaville Premium Outlets in Vacaville
- Florida – St. Augustine Premium Outlets in St. Augustine, Dolphin Mall in Miami and Orlando Premium Outlets in Orlando
- Georgia – Discover Mils in Lawrenceville and North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville
- Illinois – Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora
- Indiana – Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets in Michigan City and Edinburgh Premium Outlets in Edinburgh
- Michigan – Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills
- Minnesota – Albertville Premium Outlets in Albertville
- Missouri – Factory Merchants Branson in Branson and Osage Beach Premium Outlets in Osage Beach
- North Carolina – Carolina Premium Outlets in Smithfield
- New Jersey – Jersey Shore Premium Outlets in Tinton Falls
- Nevada – Las Vegas Premium Outlets in Las Vegas
- Ohio – Aurora Farms Premium Outlets in Aurora
- Pennsylvania – Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick and Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills in Tarentum
- Texas – Round Rock Premium Outlets in Round Rock, Allen Premium Outlets in Allen, Houston Premium Outlets in Cypress and Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets in Mercedes
- Wisconsin – Johnson Creek Premium Outlets in Johnson Creek
Outlet Shopping Across the United States
One of the great things about outlet malls is that you will find them in most states. When you shop at outlet stores, you can save as much as 20% to 70% off the regular retail prices of designer fashions, housewares, home furnishings, electronics and much more. Outlet malls have all kinds of great stores including Crocs outlet stores. If you are looking for the best prices on the latest fashions from Calvin Klein, Polo Ralph Lauren and others, you will find them at outlet malls.
Many outlet malls are located in areas that are loaded with other tourist attractions. This means that you can plan a great family vacation and do lots of outlet shopping at the same time. No one is going to get bored, because there will be loads of things for them to do while you are at the malls. They will probably want to do some shopping themselves anyway, especially if you are traveling with fashion conscious teenagers.
There are also many bus tours to outlet malls and you can also organize your own bus tour. The outlet malls offer great tour packages. Your group will receive discount books with coupons for many of the outlet stores in the malls, as well as other great discounts. You can book rooms at local hotels and motels which usually offer stay and shop packages so you can get even more discounts.
When you want to get the best prices on all of the latest Crocs shoe styles, the best place to shop is at Crocs outlet stores. You can save enough money to be able to buy even more pairs of shoes. You can also use the money you save to visit the many other outlet stores to get more great deals on just about anything you can think of. Don’t forget to pick up plenty of Jibbitz™ charms to personalize each pair of Crocs that you buy at the outlet stores as well as the pairs that you already own.