About Cole Haan
Anyone who already shops Cole Haan understands the level of quality you get from this brand. There’s a reason this company has done so well for so long and continues to grow in popularity. Those who are looking for this same level of quality merchandise at amazing prices can find what they are looking for at the Cole Haan Outlet.
Understanding the brand takes nothing more than stepping into a pair of the shoes or using a piece of their fine luggage. In addition to this type of fine leather craftsmanship, shoppers love other merchandise offered at a Cole Haan Outlet, such as belts, scarves, sunglasses, outerwear and much more. Although the brand has gone through some major changes through its history to arrive at where it is today, the main aspects - quality and style - remain the same.
A Look Back in History
All brands start somewhere, yet many are launched by a single designer with dedication and a dream. In the case of Cole Haan it began as the collaborative project of two people – Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan. Having launched in 1928 in Chicago, the brand has obviously come a long way.
Although the company remained steady with its popularity, there have been details along the way that made it possible for the brand to retain its fans. Probably the two most major moments in the brand’s history came from the purchase by Nike in the '80s and the revamp of the retail stores in the early 2000s. These two events are what have helped the brand and Cole Haan outlet locations continue to thrive. What you get is when it comes to the footwear is quality leather, the best craftsmanship and Nike Air Cushioning.
Shopping for the Cole Haan Brand Name
There are many items available for both men and women that have come to be hot sellers for this stylish brand in every division of the brand. You can, however, consider some of these top sellers if you are looking for the current trends when it comes to the Cole Haan brand:
- Kimry Flat Sandal - The gladiator inspired sandal for women is a must have right now. Cole Haan’s exotic snake embossed interpretation is sleek, stylish and ultra modern while still being comfortable and high quality. Top quality leather is paired with a flexible rubber sole for a sandal that is easy to wear and hot for this season’s looks.
- Air Morgan Slipper Ballet - This style of women’s ballet flat is Cole Haan’s contribution to the menswear-inspired women’s wear look that is so popular right now. This flat is available in a variety of colors and upper materials including a hot Azalea nubuck version. It is perfect for professional or casual wear and made all the more comfortable due to the Nike Air Technology.
- Cornelia Parker Large Hobo - The hobo look in bags has become as classic as denim jeans for pants. This stylish and modern version offers the same sloppy slouch paired with a posh refinement. Done in smooth leather and available in multiple colors, the black and silver have become the hottest sellers.
- LunarGrand Wingtip - This men’s shoe is the perfect combination of classic prep meets modern color cushioning for what’s been called a future classic. Pair the wingtip solid color classic leather with a bright neon shade of rubber sole, and you have an idea of what all the fuss is about. On top of being seriously fashion forward, this style is also comfortable to wear and easy to consider for all day wear, even on the brutal sidewalks of New York.
Finding Your Location
If a Cole Haan Outlet is what you seek to find, you will be glad to know there are several locations to choose from. Shop in your backyard or take a trip but check for a Cole Haan Factory Store before heading out. Here are a few of the more popular outlet mall locations that include a Cole Haan:
- Lee Premium Outlets - Although a smaller and more intimate factory outlet mall with just 60 outlet stores to choose from, you can find a lot of great deals from respected brands here. Located in Lee, Massachusetts, you can find other brands you will love here, in addition to Cole Haan, such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, American Eagle Outfitters, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein Underwear, Nike Factory Store Under Armour and many more impressive brand names in such a small collection of outlet centers.
- Mebane, North Carolina Tanger Outlets - Located in Mebane, North Carolina, this outlet mall has a great deal to offer shoppers in addition to Cole Haan. Shop the finest brands at this factory outlet center including apparel and shoe stores such as Bass, Columbia Sportswear Company, Gap Factory Store, Lacoste Outlet, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Converse, Famous Footwear Outlet, Nine West and many more choices.
- Riverhead, New York Tanger Outlets - When headed into Riverhead, New York, it would be wise to swing by the Riverhead, New York Tanger Outlets. Shop a wide variety of accessories, apparel and footwear designer brands including Barneys New York, Coach Factory, Movado Company Store, Theory, Nike Factory Store and Old Navy plus so many more brands. This location offers plenty of choices at plenty of great prices.
When it comes to superior quality and style among men’s and women’s footwear, bags, luggage and other merchandise, it would be difficult to find a brand that beats out Cole Haan outlets. While shopping for these brands, however, you can find plenty of other designers to choose from to add to your shopping excursion and make it that much more worthwhile.