Head on up to 20-A Killington Turnpike in Clinton, CT and you will find a variety of outlet stores well worth the trip. The best part about shopping at Clinton Crossing is the super deals you’ll find on impressive brand names the whole family will love. No matter what it is you need to shop for, you are bound to find it at Clinton Crossing.
With plenty of free and easily accessible parking you’ll be able to shop until you drop, load up the car and then do it all over again. Keep in mind, however, that this location doesn’t have a food court. While there are a couple of kiosks to grab snacks at, you will have to head outside the Clinton Crossing factory outlet shopping center in order to find a sit-down meal. The good news is there are plenty of places to eat, as well as other things to see and do, just beyond the perimeter of this shopping center.
Bottom Line Savings
With more than 70 brand name factory outlet stores, you are likely to find more than you even bargained for. Luckily, at these prices, you can indulge and treat yourself and your family to items to all of these outlet stores. Find out what’s in store for you by taking a sneak peek at just a few of the outlet store choices you’ll have when you shop Clinton Crossing.
Because the most popular choice for outlet shopping happens to be brand name designer clothing, let’s take a look at just some just some of what’s available for you here at Clinton Crossing.
Men’s & Women’s Designer Sportswear & Apparel and Kids’ Clothing
- Elie Tahari
- Lucky Brand
- Calvin Klein
- Hanna Anderson
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th
- Banana Republic Factory Store
- Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
- Juicy Couture
- Gymboree Outlet
- Michael Kors
- Plus so many more impressive brand names
Shoes for the Entire Family
- Easy Spirit
- Nine West Outlet
- Clarks Bostonian
- And this is just part of the list
Home, Gifts & Other Specialty Items
Once you’ve taken care of filling the wardrobe for your entire family, it is time to move on to taking care of finding some other great buys. Here are some of the other categories you can shop for to find great brand name factory outlet stores when you stop by Clinton Crossing.
- Luggage and leather including stores such as Tumi, Dooney & Bourke and Coach
- Housewares such as Le Gourmet Chef and Le Creuset
- Jewelry and accessories including but not limited to Movado Company Store, Kate Spade New York, Cole Haan and Zales Outlet
You can also find some great specialty items and gifts on the directory listing including:
- Yankee Candle Company — Considered America’s best loved candles, you will love what you find here. From some of the most unique scented candles to even scented options for cars and other small pieces. Find the perfect gift or treat yourself to some amazing scented candles and other air freshener solutions.
- Bose — For the best in innovative solutions for ultimate sound quality, it doesn’t get any better than Bose. Get what you need for home entertainment, lap top or mobile sound at deeply discounted prices.
- Fragrance Outlet — Looking for a discontinued or hard to find fragrance? Or maybe you just want a steal of a deal on your current favorite? Then look no further than the variety here at Fragrance Outlet.
- Lindt Chocolate — Nothing soothes the soul better than chocolate, especially the quality of Lindt Chocolate. These treats are great as gifts but even better to treat yourself and all at beyond affordable prices.
- The Cosmetics Company Store — Why pay full price for all of your favorite beauty must haves? At The Cosmetics Company Store, you get everything you are looking for and then some all at unbelievable prices.
While there may not be a food court per se, you can still find a few places to grab a quick bite. These include the Bristol Café and two kiosks, Nosh and Covered Bridge Grill. At Clinton Crossing you can also find services for visitors such as stroller rentals, an ATM and gift card purchases.
Out & About
While visiting the area, make sure you check out things to do around Clinton Crossing as well. This part of Connecticut is known for its beauty and luxury, which is why you’ll find plenty of ways to pamper yourself such as Westbrook Inn Bed & Breakfast and the Saybrook Point Inn & Spa. Check out also places such as the Chamard Vineyards or Stanton House Museum of American Antiques.
There’s more than enough to see and do here, so make sure that Clinton Crossing is at the top of your to-do list. Find plenty of great bargains for your entire family and then use your savings to treat yourself to a day at the spa or shopping for antiques. Check online first and see what sales and holiday events are coming up and plan your trip accordingly.