About Charlotte Russe
Charlotte Russe is a specialty retail chain that markets for a specific, target market mostly comprised of females in their young teen years to early twenties, however, there are many items that have more universal appeal. The store, launched in 1975 by the Lawrence brothers, is currently headquartered in San Francisco, California. There are now 560 Charlotte Russe stores in 45 US states.
Charlotte Russe divides their offerings into a variety of categories including:
- New and Wow
- Jewelry and Watches
- Intimates and Lounge wear
Another category, the World’s Most Fabulous Shoe Closet, features regular and sale priced shoes that range from casual, athletic to dress shoes and more.
All jeans are sold in sizes that range from 00 to 14, while all other clothes are sold in sizes ranging from extra small to extra-large.
Charlotte Russe Outlets
Outlet shopping, which gives shoppers the ability to save 50 to 75 percent off their purchases is popular for many reasons. There are currently 167 Charlotte Russe outlet stores across the United States, including nine in California and Texas, five in Florida and Pennsylvania and four in New Jersey. Here is a partial list of some of the outlet stores and mall locations:
- The Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- The Opry Mills Outlet Mall in Nashville, Tennessee
- The Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall in Auburn Hills, Michigan
- The Outlet Collections-Jersey Gardens in New Jersey
- Las Americas Premium Outlet in San Diego, California
- Grove City Premium Outlet in Grove City, Pennsylvania
Whether it is a standalone store or part of an outlet mall, there are always plenty of excellent bargains that you can find at the Charlotte Russe stores. Many malls also offer a wide range of stores to cater to every taste as well as food courts to keep you energized for your entire shopping trip.
New Charlotte Russe Outlet Stores and an Exciting Sweepstakes Contest to Enter
Because of their popularity, new Charlotte Russe outlet stores are opening in a number of areas across the country. In each of these new stores there are grand opening specials as well as the chance to win a $150 shopping spree with one grand prize awarded at each of these new locations. Here are some of these new stores slated to open in mid to late November of 2013:
- The Outlets of Mississippi in Pearl, Mississippi
- The Mall at Johnson City in Johnson City, Tennessee
- The Gran Plaza Outlets in Calexico, California
- The National Harbor Mall in Maryland
- The South Shore Mall in Bay Shore, New York
- The Golden Triangle Mall in Denton, Texas
- The Fountains at Farah in El Paso, Texas
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets in Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Valley West Mall in West Des Moines, Iowa
What Is Hot at Charlotte Russe Right Now?
Charlotte Russe stores not only follow the trends but set many of them as well. Items in the “World’s Most Fabulous Shoe Closet” are often the hottest thing or are timeless classics. Here are just a few of the amazing finds that you can look for at your local Charlotte Russe store:
- Slouchy, fur lined boots. These mid-calf length boots come in basic, goes with everything black and feature a single metallic buckle at the ankle.
- Chiffon inset, high-low tunic. Featuring three quarter length sleeves, this black tunic is cut higher in front and drops lower in the back.
- Print, spandex leggings. Available in a wide range of colors, styles and prints, these leggings are the perfect start to a wide range of outfit options perfect for casual wear.
- Off the shoulder, skater dress, part of the “Glow Collection”. Only available in size small, this black dress can be worn for casual or dressier get-togethers. Made of stretchy cotton and spandex, it has three quarter length sleeves and a short hemline that hits at or above mid-thigh.
Incredible Bargains at the Outlet Stores
People who are not familiar with outlet shopping may think that the only thing they will find there are damaged or out of style outfits. Most of the items are in perfect condition and have only been moved to the outlet to make room for new inventory. Sometimes a store will discontinue an item and then sell that item in the outlet once it is down to only a few items or only a few pieces in limited sizes. Some items, such as coats or swimwear, are greatly marked down during the off season to make room for the hot items that are coming into the stores. You can find deep discounts on these items, buy them and then store them for the following year. With the exception of some really over the top trends, no one but an expert would know that you are wearing last year’s clothes, and once they learn how much you paid for your item, all will be forgiven.
Return Policy and Other Things You Should Know
Contrary to popular belief, you are not “stuck” with things that you have bought at the Charlotte Russe outlet stores unless they fall into certain categories. If they were marked as “final sale,” they cannot be returned, but not all of the items in the outlet stores are marked this way. Other items that cannot be returned at all include jewelry, gift cards, swimwear, intimate apparel, fragrances and nail polish. Other items that can be returned are returnable for credit or exchanges for up to 30 days after their original purchase. Items that were bought online and then shipped can be returned to a local store unless they are part of the above mentioned categories.