While there’s plenty to see and do in Georgia, no visit would be complete without a trip to Calhoun Premium Outlets. While not the largest factory outlet shopping center in the state of Georgia, it still has more than enough to offer shoppers. With 50 brand name outlet stores, you won’t need to go anywhere else to find our discount bargains.
Located at 455 Belwood Road in Calhoun, Georgia, you’ll also find plenty of free parking available to make your trip that much more enjoyable and convenient. Even if you’re taking along the entire family, including those who would rather be doing anything but shopping, you are going to find fun for everyone.
There may not be a food court, but Calhoun Premium Outlets does offer a Java Junction and an On the Bayou for a jolt of java and a light snack. There’s no need to worry, however, when there are plenty of places just around the perimeter to grab a bite. Not only that but there are a great number of other attractions within the surrounding area, including but not limited to:
- New Echota Historic Site & Museum
- Fields Ferry Golf Course
- Roland Hayes Museum
- Harris Art Center
- Plus plenty more
There also happens to be plenty of other great shopping opportunities in the nearby area such as:
- North Georgia Premium Outlets
- Sugarloaf Mills
- Mall of Georgia
- Lenox Square
- So make your trip a full day or more of top choice full retail and factory outlet shopping
Find What You Want & Need
Part of factory outlet shopping is getting what you need at more than reasonable prices so you can also afford to get what you want. When it comes to clothing for the family, this usually fits a little bit of both categories. Here are some of the brands that may already be your favorite or some that will soon be your new favorite.
Apparel for the Kids
- Old Navy Outlet
- The Children’s Place Outlet
- And a few more classics for kids
Apparel for the Grownups
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Beall’s Outlet
- L’eggs Hanes Bali Playtex
- Gap Outlet
- Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
- RUE 21
- Bon Worth
- Plus plenty more on the directory listing so make it a point to check it out online before even arriving
Planning Your Visit
The average factory outlet shopper doesn’t head out to a place such as Calhoun Premium Outlets just for clothing. So here is a rundown of a few of your other choices when you get ready to do some serious shopping and seriously low prices.
- Looking for footwear? Try selections such as Rack Room Shoes, Easy Spirit or Nike Factory Store.
- For all things related to fine leather and luggage, give Coach a try.
- Stop by Kitchen Collection for the best in housewares.
- Need some trendy new accessories? Why not see what Sunglass Warehouse, Claire’s Accessories or Trendy You has to offer?
- You can’t forget Gifts & Specialty Items such as Toys “R” Us Express, Direct Tools Factory Outlet or Bath & Body Works.
While at the Calhoun Premium Outlets give yourself the spa treatment by booking an appointment at Barbara Madison Salon or Joanne Nails.
Another great reason to plan ahead when it comes to your visit to Calhoun Premium Outlets and the Calhoun, Georgia area is to look for even better savings. Check out their website and look for sales and events. Whether it is just a few of your favorite brands or an entire mall-wide holiday sales event, you could get even sweeter deals on your factory outlet brands.
Whatever the reason you get to visit Calhoun, Georgia, you’re going to love it. Make the visit that much more memorable by stopping by Calhoun Premium Outlets and getting deals on brand names your entire family will love.