Located at 6806 South Eisenman Road in Boise, Idaho is a collection of outlet stores worth making the trip to visit. Boise Factory Outlets may not be the biggest outlet mall out there, but it certainly offers quality in the selection available. So whether you live in the Boise area or are planning a trip, make sure to check out this outlet mall shopping center.
Finding Your Favorites
The trick to shopping smaller outlet centers is trying new brands. While you may find plenty of what you already love, this gives you a chance to also discover brands you weren’t already familiar with. So while you may see some of the brands you already know and love, it is also time to try some new options. Consider some of what’s available at Boise Factory Outlets:
- Bass & Co. — Highest quality leather shoes and related items
- Carter’s Childrenswear — The best in fashions for babies, toddlers and kids
- Dressbarn and Dressbarn Woman — Fashions for women of all sizes, including plus sizes
- Famous Footwear — A variety of shoe brands all under one roof
- Kitchen Collection — The best outlet choice for a variety of brands of gadgets, tools and small appliances for the kitchen
- Levi’s Outlet — You already know and love this brand that defines denim and more
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory — Find edible gifts or treat yourself to the yummiest treats
- Vitamin World — Stock up on vitamins, supplements and related products for better health
- Wilson’s Leather — From jackets and gloves to luggage and so much more in the finest leather choices
This is just part of what is in store for you at Boise Factory Outlets, but it should give you enough of an idea to get intrigued to make the trip.
Reasons to Love Boise Factory Outlets
One main reason shoppers love to flock to Boise Factory Outlets is that you don’t have to wait for a sale. At this outlet mall location, every day is like a sale and you’ll always find big savings. Whether you are looking for the latest fashions for your family or more specialty items, it’s all right here. That doesn’t mean you can’t find extra special savings, too.
The mall is known for having great sidewalk sales, event and holiday sales or merchant tent sales. There are also specials for gift cards and gift with purchase promotions happening all year round. You can always check online before making the trip to Boise Factory Outlets to see what sales events are currently happening or coming up for your favorite brands or the entire mall in general.
If you’re big on social media, make it a point to follow this outlet mall on Facebook. You’ll get news for events and sales before anyone else knows. Not to mention you can look online for coupons for your favorite brands and print them off before making the trip. Once you arrive, make it a point to stop by the mall office and see if they have coupons or coupon books available.
Another thing you should be aware of before visiting the Boise Factory Outlets is the store hours. Keep in mind they are subject to change and can be different during holidays. Currently the mall center is open Monday through Saturday 10 am until 8 pm, and on Sunday 11 am until 6 pm. Being located in the state’s capital, and largest city, there is plenty to see and do outside the perimeter of the outlet mall.
So whether you are fortunate enough to live in the Boise area or are just planning a visit, make it a point to stop by the Boise Factory Outlets. With brands you know and savings you’ll love, this simply can’t be missed.