Very few outlet malls offer a scenic backdrop like Adirondack Outlet Mall. Of course, your average outlet mall isn’t fortunate enough to be located in the ideal getaway location in the Adirondack Mountains. Whether you live near Lake George, NY, or are planning your next vacation, a stop by these outlet stores is a must.
With just a dozen stores at this location, you also have access to over 50 other great selections within walking distance. At this location, though, you’ll find clothing, shoes, kitchenware, and more. Here are some of the current selections you can find located in the Adirondack Outlet Mall:
- Under Armour – This brand is newer to the athletic wear market and one that has quickly grown to be extremely popular. In fact, outlets for Under Armour are still just starting to pop up. The brand launched in 1996 under the leadership of founder Kevin Plank, a captain for the University of Maryland football team. The mission is, and always has been, to make athletic apparel intended to enhance the comfort and performance of athletes. Weekend athletes and professionals alike can all benefit from finding some great outlet bargains.
- Timberland – Known for their sturdy outdoor wear, Timberland has always been especially popular for footwear like work boots. Their products are now as popular for fashion as they are for function. Timberland shoppers often rely on this brand when it comes to footwear for hiking and other outdoor use, as well as casual wear. Whatever it is you are looking for from Timberland, you’ll probably find it here.
- Children’s Place – For anyone with little ones between the ages of newborn to 14, this is the place to do some of your clothing shopping. Children’s Place designs their clothing with comfort, quality, and, of course, current fashion trends for youth in mind. There’s plenty of great selections at even better prices when you shop the Children’s Place Outlet.
- Kitchen Collection – For over 25 years Kitchen Collection has been supplying what consumers have been demanding—high quality kitchenware. Whether you need new bake ware or just want something decorative to spruce up your kitchen, this brand has plenty to offer consumers. Their standard stores and outlets offer famous name brands like Hamilton Beach, Pyrex, and KitchenAid. See extra savings when you stop by and do your cooking and baking needs shopping at the Kitchen Collection Outlet.
Some of the other current outlet stores at this mall include:
- Corningware Corelle & More
- Hanes Brand
- Famous Footwear Outlet
- Easy Spirit Outlet
- Dress Barn
- Reebok-Rockport Outlet
- Eddie Bauer
All the Details
One thing you should certainly watch for before making your trip to shop at the Adirondack Outlet Mall is the directory of specials. Simply check their online site to see what fantastic deals are happening either by brand or throughout the entire mall. Even without extra savings, you are sure to find plenty of great deals at any one of the dozen outlet stores here.
The hours vary depending on the time of year. For instance, holiday hours are:
- Monday – Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
When things quiet down a bit after the holidays, however, their winter hours are as follows:
- Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
You can also plan Motorcoach groups and take advantage of personal care and attention. Book your Motorcoach group and get a special welcome to the mall upon your arrival, as well as discount coupons. You’ll find that whether you are planning a big group trip or just a day alone to shop, there are plenty of choices here as well as within walking distance nearby.
There’s even a restaurant to grab a bite to eat and stay energized for a day of shopping. Come and see for yourself the beauty of Lake George, NY, and the deals at the Adirondack Outlet Mall.