In addition, users must be accountable for their own conduct. By using the site you agree to:
- Make sure not to post any content that you do not have legal rights to. This includes not breeching confidentiality, privacy or other similar laws.
- Not post or share unsolicited or unauthorized material including advertising, spam, junk mail, phishing, or other practices, such as pyramid schemes that fall under this category.
- Refrain from posting or sharing content that could be potentially hazardous, such as viruses, Trojans, or other malicious programs with the intended purpose to disrupt or destroy the functionality of a computer or any of its components.
- When agreeing to use the site you also agree not to post or transmit content that could be considered obscene, abusive, hateful, discriminatory, an invasion of privacy or otherwise damaging or hurtful to another person.
- This includes not using the site to harass another or attempt to gain access to their account or personal information. Under this same restriction are any attempts to impersonate another person, organization or entity.
The material on this site remains the property of the site unless otherwise noted. Contact the company directly to request permission to share any content that does not openly express the right to share. However, it is important for the user to realize that content they post or transmit may become property of the site. Any of the user’s posts or transmitted content that ends up shared without permission does not become the liability or responsibility of OutletShoppers.com.