Although the state of Maryland isn’t exactly booming with outlet malls, there are a few. The good news is that two of the major outlet malls for the state are located in the Baltimore area. The other three in the state of Maryland are well under the 100 store listing, while both of the Baltimore options are over that 100 store mark.
Here’s a quick overview of what the two major Baltimore, Maryland outlet mall shopping centers have to offer residents and visitors.
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets – Located in Hagerstown, MD this outlet mall has more than 100 stores to choose from, along with nearly 10 eateries. Some of the stores you can enjoy shopping among are Aeropostale, BCBG Max Azria, Ecko Ultd. Gap, Hearty Pet, Kate Spade New York, Motherhood Maternity, Timberland, Under Armour and so much more.
You can also shop among specialty stores such as The Cosmetics Company Store, Time Factory Watch Outlet, Perfumania and Kitchen Collection. While there you can also stop by one of several eating establishments such as Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen, JR Steakery or Gandolfo’s New York Deli. Or even grab yourself a snack or edible gift from one of the outlet stores such as Harry & David offering the finest in gourmet foods and gifts.
- Arundel Mills – Slightly larger than Hagerstown Premium Outlets, Arundel Mills offers shoppers about 160 stores and growing. This outlet mall in the Baltimore area also boasts an impressive 22 restaurants. To get started with some of your basic outlet shopping mall needs, you’ll find names including Aldo Shoes, Burlington Coat Factory, Crocs, Gap, Foot Locker, Hot Topic, J. Crew, LEGO Store, PINK and Robert Wayne Footwear.
Or maybe you’re looking for something a little more specialized. In that case you can try to find what you need at Arundel Mills at Radio Shack, Perfume Place, Modell’s Sporting Goods, Corningware Corelle Revere and plenty more. As for grabbing a snack or a meal, you can try any of the options such as DuClaw Brewing Co., Sbarro, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament or just satisfy your sweet tooth at Mrs. Fields Cookies. You can even make a day of it by taking advantage of some of the great things to do such as playing games at Dave & Buster’s Grand Sports Café, get a makeover at Glamour Shots or picking up some cigars at Tobacco Leaf.
Other choices in Maryland outside of the Baltimore include:
- Queenstown Premium Outlets in Queenstown, MD as part of the DC Area.
- Tanger Outlets of Ocean City in the favorite travel destination of Ocean City, MD.
- Ocean City Factory Outlets also in SE Maryland in the West Ocean City, MD area.
For the state of Maryland, your best choices for top notch outlet mall shopping are going to be in Baltimore. Plan a day or a weekend trip and get some shopping, dining and even entertainment for you and your whole family to enjoy.