About Polo Ralph Lauren
Polo Ralph Lauren has become a classic brand and is known around the world. Even those who do not wear the brand know the name, and the style alone continues to influence other designers as well. What’s amazing is that the entire Ralph Lauren Polo brand began simply because the designer got tired of selling other people’s merchandise.
Anyone who has been to a Polo Outlet now knows the wide variety of merchandise available. From the men’s neckties that inspired the brand to women’s fragrances and children’s apparel, you can truly find amazing deals on Polo items for the entire family. If you have never given this brand a good look over, starting with a factory outlet may be just the place to do so.
The Brand Is Born
Born in 1939, Ralph Lauren was first inspired to set out on his own while working as a clothing salesman in the ‘60s. Having grown up among the New York fashion world as a sales person, Ralph Lauren decided to try to set out on his own. It began with a simple necktie and resulted in an empire that still symbolizes classic style and fashion.
While Ralph Lauren has been a success practically since day one, the brand grew even greater in demand and popularity during the ‘80s when the fashion world moved towards the preppy look. This clean cut look was something Ralph Lauren had always been known for, and finally the perfect time had arrived to hit the peak of popularity. While the brand still does phenomenally well in retail locations, the Polo Outlet stores are also a huge part of the continuing success of the brand.
Best Sellers & Hot Ticket Items
When it comes to what’s hot in the world of Polo fashions, there are so many items to choose from. Not only that but the brand offers items for men, women, children, baby and even home. To get an idea of some of the best selling items from Polo Ralph Lauren here is a sample from a few different divisions of the brand:
- Classic Woven Collar Rugby - This look for men has been a huge success since first being launched, and the tradition continues. It comes available in a large variety of colors and styles with the classic Rustic Navy and Oxford White striped version being one of the most popular sellers for the brand.
- Suffield Tissue Chino - Another classic look that Polo Ralph Lauren has perfected is the khaki or chino pant. This men’s pant choice is a slimmer fitting style of crisp white cotton that has a leg width that slightly tapers. Like the classic polo shirt from Polo, the chino comes in a variety of almost uniform but softer preppy color choices.
- Edge Jacket - Adorned with the classic polo player emblem embroidered on the front, this jacket is an ideal all weather piece of outerwear. The sporty mock neck is a great casual but preppy look for boys in the 8-20 category and is available in Aviator Navy.
- Sporting Clubs Silk Tie - Because the brand was founded on the tie, it seems only fitting to include one as a best seller. Current hot selling include looks that are retro yet classic bringing back styles from the ‘60s, the very era in which Ralph Lauren started manufacturing his own line of neckwear. In addition to looks with pastel paisley prints or classic diagonal stripes is the Sporting Clubs Silk Tie. Crafted from Italian silk, this look is distinguished from the classic navy color to the combination of white stripes and regal crest emblems. It is also available in classic red.
Where to Find the Ultimate Deals
While Polo Ralph Lauren is still considered a moderate price point in the world of fashion, savvy shoppers often like to seek out an even better deal. For this reason Polo Outlet Stores have become a popular place to do some serious shopping. You can find many locations these days across the country in various factory outlet malls that include Polo Ralph Lauren as one of their stores.
So whether you live near an outlet mall or are planning to visit an area that boasts factory outlet shopping, you may want to check for Ralph Lauren. Here are some of the more well-known Polo outlets:
- Atlantic City, New Jersey Tanger Outlets - Located on Baltic Avenue in the famous Atlantic City, New Jersey, this outlet mall is proud to carry Polo as well as plenty of other world renowned brands. Some of the other brands include Banana Republic Factory Store, Calvin Klein, Columbia Sportswear Company, Kenneth Cole and Tommy Hilfiger just to name a few. At this location you can also find apparel from Adidas, Charlotte Russe Outlet, Eddie Bauer Outlet, Van Heusen and plenty more.
- Branson, Missouri Tanger Outlets - Branson Missouri is an area practically famous for its outlet shopping options. In addition to Polo Ralph Lauren Factory, you can find other apparel and sportswear brands in this location from American Eagle Outfitters, BCBG Max Azria Final Cut, Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Old Navy Outlet and Under Armour, plus plenty of other famous brand names at factory outlet store pricing.
- Hershey, Pennsylvania Tanger Outlets - While most famous for its chocolate and related theme park, Hershey Pennsylvania also has plenty of outlet stores located here. Aside from the Polo Outlet, you can shop from famous name brands including Ann Taylor Factory Store, Bass, Catherines Plus Sizes, Guess Factory Store, J. Crew / Crewcuts, Jones New York, LOFT Outlet and plenty of other brands for accessories, children’s apparel, footwear and housewares.
- Sevierville, Tennessee Tanger Outlets - Probably most famous for Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Sevier County, Tennessee also has a great many fine outlet shopping to offer. Here you will find brands such as Coach Factory, Levi’s Outlet, Lane Bryant Outlet, Juicy Couture, PacSun and Timberland Factory Store as well as so much more.
In addition to these top locations you can also find Polo Outlets at:
- Barstow, California
- Locust Grove, Georgia
- Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Commerce, Georgia
- Foley, Alabama
- Howell, Michigan
- Jeffersonville, Ohio
- Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Plus other locations in North Carolina, Utah, Delaware, New York, New Hampshire, Michigan, Iowa and Wisconsin.
If you are looking to shop a brand that is synonymous with classic elegance and style as well as the very forefront of the preppy fashion movement, nothing compares to this brand. If you want all of this at a better deal, you can rely on Polo Outlets to find what you are looking for.