The name Gucci is practically the very definition of world class designer elegance. Since the brand was first conceived almost a century ago, it has been one that was highly sought after. Over the years the brand had been owned by the biggest name celebrities and other high profile high flyers.
All of this and the high end quality products the brand makes are part of the reason that Gucci Outlets and retailers have become so popular to shop among. Finding an outlet means getting the same high standard of quality and posh style, but at a discounted final cost. Sometimes being fashion savvy also means being a sensible shopper and looking for the best deals.
Behind the Brand
Anyone who is familiar with Gucci may already know a bit about the history, which begins all the way back in 1921 in Florence. Guccio Gucci was inspired by the fine leathers and craftsmanship he saw in London and was determined to bring that same level of product to his own company and luggage store that he had seen while working in the luxurious Savoy Hotel.
Through the years Gucci has gone through changes, been innovative in design and offered the world the regal and stylish products that make it fashionable and iconic. The interlocking G logo that was adopted in the ‘60s quickly became the very symbol of stylish quality and both men and women considered the brand a must have. To this day Gucci Outlets and fine retailers are among the most desirable places to shop.
The Hot Seller List
Although Gucci started with and is still most famous for its hand bags and luggage pieces, the brand has expanded over the years. From all things leather such as shoes, wallets and belts to fine jewelry, fragrances and even pet accessories, this brand covers it all. Some of the most popular items from Gucci currently include:
- New Bamboo Shaded Python Top Handle Bag - This Bordeaux shaded python bag is constructed in Italy and includes palladium hardware. The ultimate in detailing, this bag is a great size and is really set off by the bamboo flap closure and handle.
- Large Oval Frame Sunglasses with logo - Gucci sunglasses in general have become a well known status symbol. This pair is sand plastic frame with brown shaded lens and the perfect size oval for almost any face.
- Studded Lace-up Oxford - It’s the perfect combination of preppy and refined with just a dash of modern day London punk. This men’s shoe is made in Italy of the finest black leather and adorned with antique gold cone studded hardware.
- Gucci Zoo Handbag - For the little one in your life this animal shaped designer Gucci handbag would be perfect. It features the look of an animal with the style of the classic Gucci logo, all for a pint sized carrier.
Where the Deals Are
If you would like to find better savings when it comes to your wares, the Gucci Outlets are probably going to be your best bet. Shopping among these, visitors are more likely to find reasonable prices for the products they know and love. There are several to choose from, but some of these locations have become well known for the setting and other stores available:
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets - The Cabazon location for Gucci Outlets has gained quite a reputation for world class shopping. In this California location you will find130 outlets to choose from such as Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Versace and many other best of the best among outlet brands.
- St. Augustine Outlets - One of the preferred outlet mall locations because of the Florida setting and the brands, St. Augustine Outlets has a lot to offer its shoppers. Not only can you find great individual storewide deals, but often the entire center has a sale or holiday promotional event. In addition to Gucci, you can find brands including 2b bebe, Charlotte Russe Outlet, Cole Haan Outlet, Dooney & Bourke, Hugo Boss Factory Store, Luck Brand Jeans Outlet, Michael Kors, Zales the Diamond Store Outlet and many more.
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets - This outlet mall located in beautiful Central Valley, New York is well known for its size and brands as well as its lovely, serene setting. Among 220 outlets there are a lot of great factory outlet stores to choose from. In addition to Gucci Outlets you will find Burberry, AG Adriano Goldschmied, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Barneys New York Outlet, Benetton, Calvin Klein Men’s and Women’s, CH Carolina Herrera, Diane Von Furstenberg, G-Star Raw, James Perse, Juicy Couture, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Lululemon Athletica, Oscar de la Renta, Versace and so much more.
- San Marcos Premium Outlets - Located in San Marcos, Texas, this collection of fine outlet shopping is known for offering some of the most beloved brands in a smaller outlet center. Although not small by any means, this location is certainly smaller than the 220 stores in the Woodbury Common but still boasts 140 brand name outlets. Here you will find some of the best shopping from names including 7 for All Mankind, A/X Armani Exchange, Banana Republic Factory Store, BCBG Max Azria, Betsey Johnson, Elie Tahari, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Salvatore Ferragamo, True Religion Brand Jeans, White House Black Market and many other fine factory outlet choices.
Whether you live near an outlet mall location or are planning a visit, you should be able to find all of the best name brands available out there. Aside from Gucci Outlets you are bound to find plenty of functional or fashionable brand names to meet your shopping needs.