There is nothing like outlet shopping when you want to get the best deals on the latest fashions and other brand name merchandise, and you can find it all at the Ft. Myers Tanger Outlet. Here you can shop at some of the hottest stores in the US, and get some amazing discounts. When you shop at outlet stores you will find savings of as much as 70% off the regular retail prices, and the merchandise is the exact same quality as what you would find at traditional stores.
When you visit the Ft. Myers Tanger Outlet, some of the high-end fashion and footwear stores you will find include:
- Tommy Hilfiger
- LOFT Outlet
- Crocs Outlet
- Brooks Brothers Factory Store
- Lane Bryant Outlet
- Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
- GUESS Factory Store
- Nike Factory Store
- Under Armour
- Many more
In addition to fashions, you can find great deals on accessories, kitchen accessories and a whole lot more at such stores as:
- Samsonite Company Stores
- Island Java Café
- Kitchen Collection
- Zales the Diamond Outlet Store
- Bath & Body Works
There are even some great stores for children’s fashions, including Carter’s, Gymboree Outlet and OshKosh B’Gosh.
Things to See and Do in and Around Ft. Myers
When you are ready to take a break from outlet shopping at the Ft. Myers Tanger Outlet, you can find many other things to see and do in the area. There are attractions that are going to please your whole family, no matter where their interests lie. Some of the most popular attractions in the area are:
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium – This is a non-profit, privately owned attraction that teaches the public about local animals and how they live. There is a museum, a planetarium, an aviary, nature trails and picnic areas. You can find some lovely and interesting souvenirs at the gift shop, and take tours to learn about various reptiles that live in the area. Admission is free.
- Edison Ford Complex – The land and property on the complex was once owned by Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. You can visit Edison’s house and see his famous laboratory. Visit the museum to see the Model T Ford that was given to Edison by Henry Ford, and check out more than 200 phonographs by Edison.
- Imaginarium – This is a great attraction for nature lovers. There are more than 60 hands-on exhibits in paleontology, physics, mathematics, ecology, zoology, meteorology and more. You can check out the 500-gallon coral reef tank, take the kids to the touch tank, and watch beautiful and interesting species of fish in three 900-gallon aquariums. In the outdoor lagoon you can see alligators, eels, sharks, octopus and many other varieties of sea life.
- Manatee World – During the winter the manatees gather in the Orange River. You can see these amazing animals through tours offered by Manatee World. Enjoy guided boat cruises where you will be able to watch the manatees, as well as many other species of animals, birds and plants.
- Shell Factory – This is a different sort of attraction. If you love beautiful seashells, you will be able to gaze at the world’s largest collection of rare seashells, fossils, and corals. There are more than five million shells in this collection, and you will also see beautiful wildlife exhibits, aquariums and even alligators. There are also some fun activities for the family, including bumper boats, miniature golf and an arcade.
Whether you love outlet shopping, outdoor activities, history or other activities, you can find it all in and around Ft. Myers. Make sure that you make time to do a lot of shopping, especially at the Ft. Myers Tanger Outlet mall.