The Coach brand has always been linked to fine fashion and upscale retail. For those who love factory outlet mall shopping, Coach Outlets are certainly a popular stop with this type of shopping excursion. You can easily find items that are barely past season and at prices that are unbeatable. If you have never considered Coach before, now is a good time to get an idea about the company, the brand and the type of clothing you can find at retail and outlet stores.
One look through their catalog of current merchandise and it is easy to see why this brand has been so popular for so long. One look at the selection and prices you will find at a Coach Outlet, and it’s easy to see why this style of shopping is such a great alternative. Now may be the perfect time to take a new look at a classic brand of clothing.
Understanding the Brand
The brand itself was founded in a Manhattan loft in 1941. Part of why this brand is so symbolic of quality is that the designs were originally crafted by artisans who had acquired their skills from leather working techniques handed down for a number of generations. It didn’t take long for the name Coach to become a highly sought out brand as the style and quality was superior to many that already existed.
This American style and tradition still retains the same high standards for materials and construction. Every design and every piece produced has the same dedication to detail and commitment to craftsmanship that was a part of what the name has been about since day one. Even though Coach has been a popular brand since first launching more than 70 years ago, the last ten years has seen yet another boom in popularity.
For that reason Coach Outlets have also become quite popular. Part of the great thing about shopping this brand is the variety of quality products available. You’ll find merchandise including but not limited to:
- Handbags and purses
- Luggage and related accessories
- Brief cases
- Eye glasses and sunglasses
- Fragrances for him and her
- Jewelry and other accessories
- The list continues
What’s Popular with Coach
There are so many items to choose from when you shop at a Coach Outlet, online and standard retail, and much of it depends on what you are looking for. However, each division of merchandise from this brand has certain items that are hot sellers. Here’s a quick glance of some of the items that are highly sought after from this brand:
- Kristin Metallic Leather Hobo - Although the Kristin actually sells well in every color and style, this particular one does extraordinarily well. Of course only the finest of pebbled Italian leather could be used for this stylish and ultra chic design. It’s part posh and part hobo slouch with superior style in design and shimmer; it’s no wonder this is such a hot item.
- Baby Bag Logo Print Tote - The classic “C” logo has always been a popular feature on certain Coach items. For this baby tote the same is true. This version is an updated look to the classic baby bag and there are plenty of pockets and other details to make this functional as well as attractive. You can also adjust the straps for across the body wear.
- Savannah Sandal - Simple yet elegant and stylish, this sandal defines top quality craftsmanship whether you opt for leather or canvas. It’s the perfect casual sandal that really stands out with the oversized buckle that makes quite a statement. It comes available in a variety of colors and in metallic colors.
- Heritage Baseball Double Billfold - This limited edition wallet comes in classic brown tones of Fawn or Mahogany and makes a great gift for him. This is a reissue of the original version, which was first released in 1958. The rich tanned leather and stitched detailing makes it an attractive item that is popular for a good reason.
- Poppy Flower Fragrance - This has become a very popular signature fragrance for Coach. It’s best described as fruity, floral and light, making it a great casual summer inspired scent to wear anytime. You can choose from a variety of sizes or even opt for any of the gift sets that include lotions or other versions of body care products using this popular scent.
Finding Your Coach Outlet
Coach Outlets are located in multiple locations throughout the U.S. The different locations may also include different types of stores such as Coach Men’s. If you live near an outlet mall or intend to visit one, you may want to check to see what type of Coach Outlet they have. Here are just a few of the popular locations available currently for Coach Factory Store shopping:
- Riverhead New York - This Tanger Outlet shopping center is located in Riverhead, New York and has a wide variety of famous name brands. Aside from Coach, you may want to check out names such as 2b bebe, Barney’s New York, Dooney and Bourke, Hurley, Kate Spade and Michael Kors.
- Jeffersonville Ohio - Shop accessories, apparel, children’s, shoes and much more at this popular destination shopping center. Here you will find American Eagle Outfitters, Charlotte Russe, Guess Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory and Juicy Couture as well as plenty of other fine brand names.
- Sevierville Tennessee - With plenty to see and do in Sevierville, Tennessee, this extra large outlet complex is sure to take up at least a full day of your vacation here. Aside from Coach, you can shop among brand name stores such as Adidas, Coldwater Creek Outlet, Juicy Couture, Nike Factory Store, Timberland Factory Store, Van Heusen and so much more.
Those who love a Coach Factory Outlet should have little trouble finding one where they live or anywhere they may travel. Remember you may also be shopping Coach Factory Stores or Coach Men’s outlets, but either way you will be sure to find a deal on all merchandise that is still in fashion.