Burberry Outlet Malls
Few brand names have withstood the test of time for as many years as Burberry. The bottom line is that few brands have been around a fraction of the time this one has. Looking back at the history of this company, Thomas Burberry actually launched the company in 1856. The true quality this brand produces is what has helped it last for well over a century.
The amazing fact behind the man who launched the business is that, having been born in 1835, Thomas Burberry was just 21 years old when he started the brand that would still be around more than 150 years later. As an avid outdoor enthusiast, Burberry was not content with the fabrics available at the time for outdoor clothing and gear. The idea behind the original designs by the brand was to produce functional outerwear.
Throughout the years Burberry has continued to contribute to the world both innovative functional pieces and, later, those which became iconic for style. The Burberry trench coat has become a classic piece in fashion history. Burberry was also one of the first brands to be known and sold throughout the world. For these reasons and many more, this brand continues to be a best seller today and the demand for pieces at Burberry Outlets is high.
Hot Ticket Items
Now, shopping at Burberry Outlets means finding pieces that include clothing, eyewear, fragrances and so much more. Carrying such a wide scope of products results in having best selling items that cover a wide range of categories. Some of the best sellers right now from this brand name include:
- Burberry London Perfume - This scent for women was originally launched in 2006 and continues to be a best seller. The fragrance combines essence of Clementine, honeysuckle, rose, musk, jasmine and patchouli as well as hints of peony and sandalwood. Known as a casual perfume for women, users love it because it can be worn anywhere for any occasion.
- Burberry Brit Cologne - This fragrance for men was originally launched in 2003 and has continued to be a top seller in the fragrance line. The scent has hints of mandarin, ginger, nutmeg and cedarwood as well as rose, bergamot and even other oriental woods. This scent is ideal for evening wear.
- Blanket Stitch Trench Coat - This gabardine trench is like the classic one by Burberry with a modern twist. The edging is detailed in a dramatic, contrast blanket stitching. The look is complete with epaulettes, belted waist and gun flaps; the style is perfect for the ultra feminine tomboy.
- Cable Knit Sweater - When it comes to menswear, the Burberry cable knit sweater is a true classic and best seller. It has a dramatic, deep V-neck plunge. This style combines the slouchy look with the conservative preppy and finishes off the look with a ribbed neck, hem and cuffs.
- Packaway Nylon Parka - This lightweight parka constructed of nylon is a great seller for boys wear. It is a clean and classic look from Burberry with a twist of fun added.
- Check Lined Quilted Jacket - For girls, this one is a lightweight jacket perfect for autumn or spring. This stylish and classic quilted look is available in a variety of colors. The checkered look is just a hint here and there at the under collar and lining.
Finding the Outlets
There are several locations for finding great deals on merchandise through Burberry Outlets. So whether you live near an outlet mall or intend to visit an area that has them, you can find some great ways to save on this exquisite brand. Among the locations where you can find Burberry Outlets, here are a few of the best of the best.
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets - Desert Hills Premium Outlets is a favorite destination spot because of its location as well as its famous brands. The scenery alone is worth the visit to Cabazon California for some of the best deals on Burberry as well as top brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Jimmy Choo, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Prada and Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th. You’ll find 130 outlet stores to meet your brand name outlet shopping needs.
- Jersey Shore Premium Outlets - Near the beaches of the famous Jersey Shore in Tinton Falls, New Jersey is this outlet mall with 120 factory outlets to shop among. You’ll find brands such as Adidas, Ann Taylor, Brooks Brothers, Cole Haan, Juicy Couture and Michael Kors, just to name a few.
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets - Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Columbia Sportswear, Gap Outlet, Kenneth Cole, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and so many other brands are among the names you will find at the Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets. The setting for this Michigan City, Indiana is the Chicago area, and these brands are included in the 120 outlets available.
- Rio Grande Premium Outlets - A real hotspot for factory outlet shopping, Rio Grande Premium Outlets is located in Mercedes, Texas. Among the 140 outlet store options, you will find names like BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, Guess, Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and many more premium choices in addition to Burberry Outlets.
In addition to these outlet locations, you can also find Burberry Outlets at Houston, Las Vegas, Leesburg Corner, North Georgia, Orlando, Round Rock, Seattle, Vacaville, Williamsburg, Woodbury and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets.
When it comes to finding the best in quality and style, for many shoppers nothing but Burberry will do. If you have never purchased this brand, an outlet may be the perfect place to shop. You’ll find looks from a brand that never goes out of style. At Burberry Outlets, you can also makes sure you get the best merchandise at an unbeatable price.